can someone make up a plan using Vodka for me, I cannot grasp many apsects

[Ha...]

being I have a very difficult time with is this ( still) I would need someone to guide me in getting this right ,as after a month + of reading, I can't grasp it,  the vodka is really confusing me,  I would  need to know , and would need help in every regard of this

the starting stats,  1.5 mg's of Klonopin, taken 3 times a day at 0.5 mg's each dose,  I need exact numbers , amounts , and data on how to do this, as I find I'm in many blackholes, I see that a 10 day supply is made up at once, using 30 ml's of vodka and 120 mls of  water, Plus the 1.5 mg's of klonopin, that's all I understand, now I need to know what I will need to pull this off, and how much to dose each day, ( like how do you taper?) make a diff batch after 10 days?    I literally cannot understand this method,  or how it works, (I'm extremely poor at learning and math, which leads to total frustration)

being I have a very difficult time with is this ( still) I would need someone to guide me in getting this right ,as after a month + of reading, I can't grasp it,  the vodka is really confusing me,  I would  need to know , and would need help in every regard of this

the starting stats,  1.5 mg's of Klonopin, taken 3 times a day at 0.5 mg's each dose,  I need exact numbers , amounts , and data on how to do this, as I find I'm in many blackholes, I see that a 10 day supply is made up at once, using 30 ml's of vodka and 120 mls of  water, Plus the 1.5 mg's of klonopin, that's all I understand, now I need to know what I will need to pull this off, and how much to dose each day, ( like how do you taper?) make a diff batch after 10 days?    I literally cannot understand this method,  or how it works, (I'm extremely poor at learning and math, which leads to total frustration)

Your formula is wrong.  Its 15mg K + 30ml vodka + 120ml water.

Now you have 150ml of liquid K, .1mgK in each ml of liquid.  So all you have to do to convert your K dose (in mg) to liquid is multiply X 10 (just move the decimal).  No real math required.

So 1.5mg is 15ml of liquid.

Lets say you want to cut 10% every 15 days.

1.5mg X 10%=.15mg

.15mg/15days=.01 per day  This is the daily cut rate

So your schedule will be:

1.5mg    15ml

1.49mg    14.9ml

1.48mg    14.8ml

1.47mg    14.7ml

1.46mg    14.6ml

etc...

You can divide the liquid into 3 separate doses, if you wish.  They do NOT have to be very exact; "eyeball" measure is close enough.

Yes, when that 150ml supply runs out, make new batch, and just continue to reduce your dose by .1ml (.01mg) each day.

so 15 ml would be my starting dose,  but of the 3 doses I take daily, 5 ml would be to start with for each of the 3 doses?

so 15 ml would be my starting dose,  but of the 3 doses I take daily, 5 ml would be to start with for each of the 3 doses?

That's correct.  Just divide your total dose into 3 smaller containers.  And FWIW, most folks do just fine on 2X /day with K.

or at least a list with links ( as this page is terrible for pics) to items needed?  small jars?  how small etc?

Hey there. "Builder" has been a great help to me as I also struggle in the math department. You may want to purchase a 100ml graduated cylinder on Amazon.com. I don't know how to put a link in this message but if you go onto Amazon website and type in "100ml graduated cylinder, you'll find one there. It's a plastic cylinder that has exact measurements on it. I was going to use my glass measuring cup but it's not accurate it turns out. The graduated cylinder was only $8 so I went with that instead.