Need help from anyone who has gone from scale to liquid

[e8...]

[e8...]
Since February I have been making daily .001 g cuts in one of my .5 mg Klonopin pills (I started at 2.5 mg's total). The weight of these pills fluctuate as you know but the average weight is about .171 grams and I am currently at .062 grams. The pill is getting to the point that it is too small to cut so I am interested in switching over to a liquid titration but confused with my cog fog and everything else about how to properly convert that over. Rather than using milk I am interested in trying the water/vodka method so if I understand correctly I will be diluting .5 mg's in 1mL of vodka and then adding 100 mL's of water. But my question is, how do I know which amount to cut from the liquid so that it is equal to the .062 grams I am at? I was not a numbers person before this and could really use the help of anyone who has made the switch from scale to liquid. Thanks.

[86...]

Hi Fuzzy!

Your current dose is 0.181 mg  (= 0.062 / .171 * 0.5)

If you were to dissolve one of your 0.5 mg klonopin pills in a total of 100 mls, you would want to take 36.3 mls of the liquid to equal the same amount of drug that you're currently dry cutting.

The only caveat is that many people feel that they absorb medicine less efficiency from a liquid formulation, so end up up-dosing a small amount to compensate.  It's just a small up-dose.  Usually 5-10%.  That would mean taking 38-40 mls instead of 36.3 mls.  As usual, it's a bit trial and error to find the appropriate up-dose.

Hope this helps.