Chest or stomach pain? Itching tickling burning pain not letting up.

[Jo...]

This pain started over my heart and in my back felt like a knife. That was 2 weeks ago. I went to the er cause I was scared, everything checked out normal with heart and pancreas. Yesterday tho the pain is lower chest area like bottom of ribs. It's like a sharp itching tickle pain, it feels cold at times, it burns, it's like something is stuck. Its driving me insane. I keep thinking the worst of course,  I dont know how to make it stop. I've done aloe vera, dgl, slippery elm. Naming soda, acv. Garlic. Kefir. Yogurt. I have no idea where the pain is exactly. It feels like its moving. Right now its higher up like mid chest, but it's also lower like bottom of ribs.

I'm so tired. I just want a break, I've been in withdrawal for almost 2 years now after a CT. Now this whatever it is.

I just took some prilosec an hour ago. I mainly feel a cool sensation and itching tickle that's driving me nuts. Very little appetite.

Any ideas.? Ulcer? Liver? Worm? Candida? Something else?

This is terrifying me. Anxiety is 10x now.

I have horrific stomach and intestines discomfort that I cannot explain and don't know what to do with.

It's been going on for over 3 months.

I did endoscopy and it only showed gastritis, esophagitis and h-pylori. No treatment made it better.

I am going nuts and want this feeling to stop.

I had colonoscopy 5 years ago that showed gastritis. I dont know if all my digestive issues are because of that, or partly benzos. Or what. All I know is its driving me insane, my wd symptoms are very bad today which may or may not be related to the pain. I'm in the same boat as you tho, just want it to stop.

Jonny! I'm sorry, you're so hard.

Many symptoms have passed, but I recognize what you describe. Have pain over the chest, and I have difficulty breathing. The pain, across the stomach, is more in the abdominal fat. Sometimes, as cramps. Have had a lot of pain over the liver, but it has gone over.

I still get areas, that feel cold, sometimes it can burn in the skin. The worst thing, is that I'm so weak. I can't handle anything. Is it alike for you?

• 1 month later...

Hey Jonny: You say you had a colonoscopy 5 years ago that showed gastritis? Gastritis is only diagnosed with an endoscopy not a colonoscopy as far as I know. Anyway, if you were diagnosed with gastritis, did you do a treatment with a prescribed drug like a ppi? One can have acute gastritis and be treated either with conventional drugs or supplements and diet and get better; but then one can always get another occurrence of gastritis for different reasons like abuse of pain killers, alcohol, stressors, etc. Could it be that you may have a recurrence gastritis issue again? Have you been diagnosed recently with this? Gastritis can cause a lot of disturbances like chest pain, traveling pain, a lot of what you describe and it does't just disappear until is treated properly if not it can become chronic, then it turns into atrophic gastritis, cancer. I would have it checked instead of popping OTC drugs because of the side effects. You may need an endoscopy to easy your mind to rule out 'benzo belly'. Excessive candida doesn't cause pain but can cause itchiness for what I understand. Have you been checked for SIBO? I recently had an endoscopy and was diagnosed with gastritist and a hiatal hernia which answered my questions about my pain and GI issues; so for me is not all benzo related although I am sure made my issues worse; but then again, I am almost nine months out.

Hope you get to feel better soon!