Positive People Heal Quicker

[Gr...]

There is a group on FB that is full of positive things... it's called Positive People Heal Quicker and this is from there...

If you think you are beaten, you are

If you think you dare not, you don't,

If you like to win, but you think you can't

It is almost certain you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost

For out of the world we find,

Success begins with a fellow's will

It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are

You've got to think high to rise,

You've got to be sure of yourself before

You can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go

To the stronger or faster man,

But soon or late the man who wins

Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!”

― Walter D Wintle

• 2 weeks later...

This is true, although sometimes it can be very difficult. During the first time, even the positive can create anxiety. If I thought of fun things, then I got palpitations and anxiety. All I could do, was be neutral. And it's not easy, with intrusive thoughts.

But now, when I start getting a bit better, I'm no longer afraid of positive thoughts. So, I think it depends on, what period of time you are in recovery.

I have seen pictures, on the brain at x-ray, when comparing positive and negative thoughts. The positives, got completely different colors, they were much more colorful. And these, create more healing than the negative ones. I usually think of this, when everything feels difficult, and completely hopeless. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes not. :)

This is true, although sometimes it can be very difficult. During the first time, even the positive can create anxiety. If I thought of fun things, then I got palpitations and anxiety. All I could do, was be neutral. And it's not easy, with intrusive thoughts.

But now, when I start getting a bit better, I'm no longer afraid of positive thoughts. So, I think it depends on, what period of time you are in recovery.

I have seen pictures, on the brain at x-ray, when comparing positive and negative thoughts. The positives, got completely different colors, they were much more colorful. And these, create more healing than the negative ones. I usually think of this, when everything feels difficult, and completely hopeless. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes not. :)

I'm with you T100, sometimes it's impossible w/ding to be positive but whenever you can, I think it helps the healing too ❤️ ❤️

I agree. I try to be positive. But it's true, when I am feeling poorly, I just sit around and doing nothing but watch shows from my iPad from Amazon Prime. Best I can do on these days. I still try and be upbeat.

I totally understand what your all saying. When my symptoms are bad it's all I can do to just get through the day. But even then, I know they can improve at any moment - and often do.