Can someone help me with the math on a water micro?

[Pa...]

I want to do a long micro taper ,  I did cut and hold from 10 to 3v.  I was cutting 1 mg every week,  The long half life of valium must have caught up to me and I got hit with what I can only describe as a Cold Turkey experience a week ago.  I made the choice to up dose, did not help, so up dosed again, and again... Finally stable enough at 9 mg of V, and by that I mean 4-5 hours sleep, and periodic daytime anxiety.  I do not care if this takes me a year or longer.  I have to be functional.  I want to reduce using Water and syringes. 

I have 2 mg tablets, and I also have 10 MG tablets,  but I have no problem getting the 2mg tablets from my Doc because he thinks all benzos are harmless.  So I can get enough RXes to last as long as I need.  I would like to try 10% every 14 days and see how that goes.  I just need to get through this as painless as possible.  As this is my 2nd WD from benzos ( I know IDIOT!)  in a 10 year period of time,  I can tell this one is going to be a little more challenging,  so I have decided to micro taper this time.  I do not want to use Vodka, or create a liquid medicine,  I just want to dissolved my pills in water, shake it up good and remove a certain amount each day and throw it away.  that just seems easier to me. 

starting at 9mg,  can anyone help me with how much liquid I should be using. 

Hi Patagonia23 :smitten:

I just want to dissolved my pills in water, shake it up good and remove a certain amount each day and throw it away.  that just seems easier to me. 

While I wish I could assist you, your clear ideas on how to taper turn things challenging. I explain why.

Like most benzos, diazepam (Valium) is NOT soluble in water. The way you proposed would produce benzo "suspended" in water. But water with its poor viscosity is NOT a good suspension liquid. So while you try to draw up the solution, high is the risk that benzo ingredient remains dispersed somewhere in the whirl as opposed to be uniformly distributed. What you end up to get in your syringe might be one day a little benzo, another day much benzo or no benzo at all. Accuracy is the big looser in the process.

There are many videos on youtube where taper is done by draw and dispose. Following those videos, a number of buddies remove the unwanted portion of solution and drink the rest. This must make someone reflect. Do we do like that when we take our cough medication syrup? Do we draw up and throw? Why can't we just take the dose in the quantity we wish? After all, is it not what we swallow that matters?

can anyone help me with how much liquid I should be using.

Have a look in the Help section here: http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/ and make sure no questions remain unanswered before you start, whatever method you decide to go with.

Have a smooth journey towards a full recovery.

Valium is NOT water soluble.  It will NOT dissolve in water.

Your liquid options are:

Rx liquid (best option)

Dissolve in alcohol and dilute with water

Dissolve in propylene glycol and dilute with water

Disslolve in milk (or other fatty emulsions like soy milk, almond milk, etc)

Create a suspension with a suspension agent like OraPlus/OraSweet