FINALLY BENZO FREE!

[Sw...]

Hello be hiding on this forum for a while now gaining valuable info I needed on this demon poison known as benzos.The first part of my journey is finally over, as I am both happy and scared I am finally ready to start healing! I was a semi short time user of Ativan of .5-1mg a day as needed for about 5 months with also a close to 5 month taper which got kinda rocky as my dose got below .1mg. I hit tolerance withdrawal pretty quickly when I started taking the drug and was given the choice to updose or kick the stuff safely because I could tell I was very dependent. Always having to bring my bottle just in case because I always felt uneasy, and I was a guy who hated mediacations his whole life not even wanting to take Tylenol. I made the mistake last year of taking unwanted recreational drugs and sent my body into shock which led me to the hospital, then led me to doctor not talking me the the risks or the fact that benzos were addicting. Kinda mad about that but that’s in the past. All of this has been a huge wake up call in my life and I’m taking advantage of this important life lesson. After all of this is over I plan to live my life to the fullest and drug free as a matter of fact because during this time of being completely sober when even starting the benzos, because I don’t needs drugs to be happy! I hope to heal and feel better sooner than later and know it’s different for everyone, I want to help my family again and share positivity to such a world filled with negativity. I wish everyone the best on this forum and hope you all return to a stronger happier YOU!