First time in five nonths that I sleep with no medication

[...]

I started in january using mexazolam (melex) 0.5 mg by panick attacks (heart beat, hiagh blood pressure) the cardiologist said me that was ti make me sleep well (i never did problems to sleep) after one month using it and making a cold turkey the insomnia started 4 days with no sleep even a minute at night or day ( I am a dr. And usually work at night but when i nedded sleep just put my head and slept) i visited I psychiatry and the journey of Klonoping 2 mg (rebasing in my country) and paxil but i noticed that new symptoms started anxiety, irritability, easly crying, more nervous, and my sleep was worst, i spend using it for 12 weeks, than my psychiatrist made me cut from 2 to zero, was horrible this week, so put me again in one miligram and I started to making a slowly decrease now i am in 0.625 (0.5 am and 0.125 pm) to no associate the pill with sleep time, but regullary i have been using 3.5-7.5 remeron or 5 mg of amytriptiline. But yestarday at work thanks God We had not a emergency to attendt so i tried to sleep with no med and I did it from 11 pm to 5 am!!!!! First time in a lot of months. Thanks God!!! And the forum because reading the benzocelebration and succefull histories has helped me.

Just a couriosity my pschiatry told me: "in the name of all Drs. I apologize because we gave you a pill that you did not need"

Althought i am a dr. And i knew the benzodiacepines effects, and tolerance and withdrawl, for first time i tried to be as a patient and no psysichian.

But today i am happy i could sleep!!!!!

I am still in cutting the klonoping so i expect your soupport!!!

I started in january using mexazolam (melex) 0.5 mg by panick attacks (heart beat, hiagh blood pressure) the cardiologist said me that was ti make me sleep well (i never did problems to sleep) after one month using it and making a cold turkey the insomnia started 4 days with no sleep even a minute at night or day ( I am a dr. And usually work at night but when i nedded sleep just put my head and slept) i visited I psychiatry and the journey of Klonoping 2 mg (rebasing in my country) and paxil but i noticed that new symptoms started anxiety, irritability, easly crying, more nervous, and my sleep was worst, i spend using it for 12 weeks, than my psychiatrist made me cut from 2 to zero, was horrible this week, so put me again in one miligram and I started to making a slowly decrease now i am in 0.625 (0.5 am and 0.125 pm) to no associate the pill with sleep time, but regullary i have been using 3.5-7.5 remeron or 5 mg of amytriptiline. But yestarday at work thanks God We had not a emergency to attendt so i tried to sleep with no med and I did it from 11 pm to 5 am!!!!! First time in a lot of months. Thanks God!!! And the forum because reading the benzocelebration and succefull histories has helped me.

Just a couriosity my pschiatry told me: "in the name of all Drs. I apologize because we gave you a pill that you did not need"

Althought i am a dr. And i knew the benzodiacepines effects, and tolerance and withdrawl, for first time i tried to be as a patient and no psysichian.

But today i am happy i could sleep!!!!!

I am still in cutting the klonoping so i expect your soupport!!!

I hope u keep sleeping.  Sleeping is the best when u r wIthdrawing :smitten: