I am a dizzy old broad!

[my...]

I have a balance and gait disorder so having vertigo is making walking an Olympic event.  Is there anything that helps this.  I seriously need a walker at this point.  :D

This should probably be in Withdrawal Support (during your taper). I'm sure you will get more answers that way.

I remember the days of having vertigo and intense dizziness. I had to walk to get groceries and it was really scary. But it will pass!

Thanks.  Glad you are free of the vertigo.  It really limits what I can do and where I can go.  However my husband does help out.  I am disabled so I can’t work. I keep wondering how people that work do it.

I also wonder. My vertigo was so bad that looking at a computer screen, or concentrating on anything, brought it on. But as I said, it passes. I didn't have to work, either, but since I live alone, I had to go get groceries, run errands, etc. That was bad enough!

I now have a whiplash injury from a car accident and I feel very very dizzy :crazy:

And this reminded me how bad it was in withdrawal and while taking meds.

So - it got better and I hope this little  >:( reminder will leave me again and soon.

Hope yours will do that, too!