Don Kilian set back

[HI...]

[7f...]

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=202854.0

info here on this thread  above

and

From his website

Withdrawal Warriors Worldwide -

Please Read (April 23, 2018): As many of you know, I used myself as a "guinea pig" in brainwave entrainment/binaural beat exposures. I clearly overexposed myself and have progressively been feeling more and more poorly. This is relatively common for quite a few people. The major symptom has been anxiety (with all the other nasty symptoms it can cause). My hope is that it is "peaking" and will tone down soon and disappear.

I really need to look out for my own health right now. So, I will be gone indefinitely. I will not be answering emails during this time or doing videos.

I will be praying for all of you and would also covet your prayers for me.  - Don

:smitten:

Yeah that freaked me out, I know he was maintaining it was due to  the binaural beats and not withdrawal, I don't know? He was such an inspiration and had been well for quite some time, I hope he feels better soon,  i miss his videos! It doesn't really fill us with hope on the length of this ordeal does it  :-[

I think it's important for us to understand that Don's exposure to binaural beats did not (and cannot) put him back into benzo withdrawal.  His exposure somehow put him into an acute anxiety state which has persisted for several weeks.  But please be aware that his current anxiety is not a manifestation of withdrawal, although he has described it as feeling similar to withdrawal.  Thanks.  -Jeff

Is that a known reaction to binaural beats or is it the case that Don has been left more vulnerable due to withdrawal much as others are left with food sensitivities and other types of sensitivities e.g. prescribed medications which were not there prior to withdrawal? 

[7f...]

Is that a known reaction to binaural beats or is it the case that Don has been left more vulnerable due to withdrawal much as others are left with food sensitivities and other types of sensitivities e.g. prescribed medications which were not there prior to withdrawal?

:thumbsup::smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Without information directly from Don, it would be speculation to make any statement on what is happening with him right now. I'm hoping for the best, but really, there could be a multitude of reasons for his absence at this point. From what I can see, there have been no updates to his video library in more than two months.

• 7 months later...
i used  binaural beats a few times and even in the early stages of acute withdrawal. it did not cause any setback for me and it also didn't do anything at all. i don't think this is what caused his setback -- but i guess you never know. everyone is different.

• 2 years later...

I would like to hear from you when you come back, as im going thru exactly what you are, i was healed pretty well in 3 years and by 5 years i got into healing of the pineal gland by frequencies and beats, and now im back into withdrawals i havent been in for years. At first i thought i just had the flu but then realized, heart palps, jaw, neck facial pain, benzo belly came back, eyes bothering me, mucous going down my throat again. high anxiety, weakness all some of the symptoms of my withdrawal i had years ago from benzo's clonazapam. evil stuff. ive been studying the pineal gland on how to activate it. and what it does, wow but this isnt fun if thats what happens to activate it again. I think benzo's calcified the pineal gland. There is a real connection with the pineal gland and benzo damaging it and the withdrawals.

What don is saying is very true, i wished i wouldnt have gotten into those beats and frequencies, i started reading on healing with those things and healing the pineal gland and after being off benzo's going on 5 years, felt healed at year 3 i didnt think anything about it causing me to go back into withdrawals, but i did.. at first i thought i had just a flu virus, but now i realize with heart palps, jaw, neck facial pain benzo belly returned, after several years and all i did different was i got into these beats to open my pineal gland, air hungar, i really think there is a huge connection to why we feel like we do in withdrawal to this pineal gland, as that glad also is our connection to our soul, and God our spirituality, it controls your brain chemicals seratonin and dopamine and gives us our sleep chemical melatonin. The more you know about this pineal gland do your research on it, i think you will see that benzo's damaged that glad or calcified it. the beats are suppost to decalcify it and heal it. what if our body has to reset from that gland becoming uncalcified.

[56...]

What don is saying is very true, i wished i wouldnt have gotten into those beats and frequencies, i started reading on healing with those things and healing the pineal gland and after being off benzo's going on 5 years, felt healed at year 3 i didnt think anything about it causing me to go back into withdrawals, but i did.. at first i thought i had just a flu virus, but now i realize with heart palps, jaw, neck facial pain benzo belly returned, after several years and all i did different was i got into these beats to open my pineal gland, air hungar, i really think there is a huge connection to why we feel like we do in withdrawal to this pineal gland, as that glad also is our connection to our soul, and God our spirituality, it controls your brain chemicals seratonin and dopamine and gives us our sleep chemical melatonin. The more you know about this pineal gland do your research on it, i think you will see that benzo's damaged that glad or calcified it. the beats are suppost to decalcify it and heal it. what if our body has to reset from that gland becoming uncalcified.

Can I ask what forms of beats you were using? I know Don bought an actual machine he used at home and I think the beats were more powerful than what you would get say listening on YouTube, corse im no expert so I don't know for sure. I haven't seen anyone get other than uncomfortable with those or some anxiety. I knew a guy that bought some cd disks from a dr with specific frequencies and it caused him a set back, but not as long as Don's. Can you tell us what you used and for how long? Also please keep us posted on your symptoms progress please. This stuff is so helpful for those who fall behind us. How long it lasts for you. Thanks so much!

i got into youtube ones, they have tons on there i tryed several i have a sound system on my tv and played it thru there for probably an hour several days in a row. I actually thought i had covid at first so went to get tested before i realized all my symptoms were exactly withdrawals from benzo's i had a few years ago. right now i feel like my head is in a vice grip squeezing it.

[56...]

i got into YouTube ones, they have tons on there i tried several i have a sound system on my tv and played it thru there for probably an hour several days in a row. I actually thought i had covid at first so went to get tested before i realized all my symptoms were exactly withdrawals from benzo's i had a few years ago. right now i feel like my head is in a vice grip squeezing it.

Ok this is interesting........I tried them about a 2 years ago on YouTube, the ones labeled brain healing binaural beats and if i remember correctly the videos had pictures of skulls and brains etc. and it sounds super weird with random sounds changing, going from ear to ear etc. it actually to me felt uncomfortable and not relaxing at all. i couldn't do it so after about 10 minutes and maybe trying twice i quit. A friend of mine in wd tried the same ones and she said they gave her anxiety so she quit. But then I was listening to other stuff on YouTube labeled calming music for sleep and relaxation, well after I heard about Dons setback it brought this all to my attention and  i was looking through my you tube videos and noticed some of them said that they contained binaural beats. I was like great....that's not good, so I haven't listened to any of them in about a year and a half. i didn't notice any uptick in sxs or anything, but I guess after your story its not good for us.

Please keep us posted on your progress, hopefully because you only listened to them for several days it will be a short lived thing.  Just curious, have you been off all medication since your wd from the benzo?