Author Topic: 'Ken Likes' (Ex-Facebook) Success Story - Yes thatís me, Got to beat this... ✊🏻  (Read 8407 times)

[Buddie]

What a story. Thanku ken for telling it x
^^^^^ ... Hi, sorry itís been so long in getting back to you.

Thank you so much for your kind commentÖ I hope my story has helped you along with your journeyÖ 👍🏻

Keep going, stay strongÖ ✊🏻
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

How? How did you want to survive? How did you know you weren't just mentally ill? Did it change who you were?
I wanted to survive, but not like thatÖ but after I fully-healed none of that mattered anywayÖ ✊🏻

The key is just to survive each day until you get to your full-healing dayÖ 💯

I didnít really know I wasnít mentally ill, but I also listened to those who went before meÖ I also knew that I was not mentally ill before I was poly-druggedÖ so that all helped me to keep goingÖ 👍🏻
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Did your brain burn? Could you feel love? So desperate
I rarely had brain-burning symptoms, noÖ and I couldnít feel love either.

[Buddie]

Iím so glad to read this. However the thought of 3 more years enduring this is more than I can bare. I used klonopin for 3 months. Now 7 months later I feel worse than ever. I was also advised to reinstate small dose of diazepam and it didnít go over very well. Took two small doses and stopped. Too scared to continue. Iím terrified Iím not going to make it out alive. The intrusive thoughts are consuming me all day.

[Buddie]

Thank you for posting this. I was looking for some reassurance that all these horrific symptoms im currently having are from benzo withdrawal and i feel a bit better. Im so glad for your healing and it gives me hope  :smitten: