Author Topic: 'Ken Likes' (Ex-Facebook) Success Story - Yes thatís me, Got to beat this... ✊🏻  (Read 8409 times)

[Buddie]

Hello [...]!!!

Welcome back and thanks for writing this wonderful post of hope for our members. We both jumped off June 2011 and we've both healed!

I had NEVER had any issues like that before 2001, not even remotely close... and I have also NEVER had any like that after 2013 either, since.

This quote is true for myself as well.  It should also be one for others still in the process to read and believe. 

Enjoy your life, you had a difficult struggle but now it's time to savor each and every day of wellness.

[...]  :smitten:

^^^^^ ... Hi... sorry for the late reply, Iím just going through my unanswered posts here on my ĎSuccess Storyí... ;)

Thank you for your kind words here in response, and Iím most definitely (even still) savouring each and every day of wellness... :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 12:50:09 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Hi [...]!

Thank you for the update, its a great story Got, thank you for telling us of your recovery...it will bring much needed hope to our members.  You had a really tough time of it, its wonderful to read how well you are doing my friend.  I hope life continues to get better and better, you worked so hard for it!

I am so very happy for you, and wish the very best for the future.

[...]   :smitten:

^^^^^ ... Well, sorry itís taken almost three years to reply... ;)

Iíll never forget the amount of your precious time you spent with me Ďbehind the scenesí here in the forumís PM system... :)

You were a wonderful ĎTeam Memberí then, and youíre still a wondeful ĎTeam Memberí now...  :thumbsup:

I am (and always will be) forever grateful for your big part in keeping me alive and literally saving my life (along with a few others) back then.

You absolutely did... thank you x
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

[Buddie]

Congratulations for you to make it to the other side! Loved your success story, and thank you for coming back and give us some hope who are still suffering.
Can I ask you did you had a head pain? Like burning squeezing head, nerve pain all over under scalp?
That's my worst symptoms and so scared it will never go away.
Thank you again for your wonderful story.
Love and healing
[...]

^^^^^ ... Hi, sorry itís been a while...  ;)

Yes, I remember having horrendous head pressure all the time... it was akin to having my head in a vice, or like a tight metal band being squeezed around my forehead area.

Not too much burning for me though.

The good news is it all goes away, hopefully thatís already happened for you...  :thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind words...  :)

[Buddie]

[Buddie]

Hey I have a question! You said within a span of 3 weeks it just all went away. Can you describe that more? All the healing Iíve seen lately has been slow progression. I love seeing these overnight successes
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 12:50:25 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

Hey I have a question! You said within a span of 3 weeks it just all went away. Can you describe that more? All the healing Iíve seen lately has been slow progression. I love seeing these overnight successes

^^^^^ ... It was really weird, I find it hard to describe... itís like I was in some kind of Ďsuspended animationí for those three weeks, and then I Ďcame toí and fully-realised it was literally all gone... ✊🏻

Hope that helps some... ☺️

How have you been getting on in all of this, [...]?

[Buddie]

How? How did you want to survive? How did you know you weren't just mentally ill? Did it change who you were?

[Buddie]

Did your brain burn? Could you feel love? So desperate

[Buddie]

I am so so happy for you, you are a true testament that healing can happen, I am scared that I am broken beyond repair but you gave me a bit of courage to keep going, I am hoping all the doubts I have about my own healing are just benzo lies, the obsessive thoughts and fear and doubting your own recovery are tormenting me today
[...] where are you? I can't pm. You