Author Topic: 'Ken Likes' (Ex-Facebook) Success Story - Yes thatís me, Got to beat this... ✊🏻  (Read 8406 times)

[Buddie]

Ken, did you have nerve pain? I used to get it really bad first 6 months, then it slowly went away. But now at 21 months its come back with a vengeance, every morning I wake at 4am and then endure 2-3 hours or pain, arms / hands / legs.. It's got so bad again. Before the last month or so Id get a couple bad days a week, now its every day.. Struggling :/
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Hello [...]!!!

Welcome back and thanks for writing this wonderful post of hope for our members. We both jumped off June 2011 and we've both healed!

I had NEVER had any issues like that before 2001, not even remotely close... and I have also NEVER had any like that after 2013 either, since.

This quote is true for myself as well.  It should also be one for others still in the process to read and believe. 

Enjoy your life, you had a difficult struggle but now it's time to savor each and every day of wellness.

[...]  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Hi [...]!

Thank you for the update, its a great story Got, thank you for telling us of your recovery...it will bring much needed hope to our members.  You had a really tough time of it, its wonderful to read how well you are doing my friend.  I hope life continues to get better and better, you worked so hard for it!

I am so very happy for you, and wish the very best for the future.

[...]   :smitten:

[Buddie]

Congratulations for you to make it to the other side! Loved your success story, and thank you for coming back and give us some hope who are still suffering.
Can I ask you did you had a head pain? Like burning squeezing head, nerve pain all over under scalp?
That's my worst symptoms and so scared it will never go away.
Thank you again for your wonderful story.
Love and healing
[...]

[Buddie]

[Buddie]

When did your tinnitus stop?  Did it fade or stop abruptly?  I'm 27 months out, and the tinnitus is still raging.  I'm so afraid it will never go away.  :'(

^^^^^ ... Hi.. sorry for the late reply, but better late than never., huh... ;)

My tinnitus faded away in those same three weeks when I got better.

I hope by now yours has stopped too...  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

Congratulations on your healing!!!  So happy for you. I too had severe Akathasia, pacing 18+ hrs EVERYDAY, I slept about 1 hour a day for weeks...looking back don't know how I survived. Had my cortisol checked during this time which was supposed to be between 10-20 units, mine was 426! Felt like extreme adrenaline running through me starting at 3 am every day
I'm now a little over 16 mos. off my taper that took me 11 months. I'm not quite ready for a success story but can see the light again! Finally have some clarity in my mind again, I know where you were my friend!
Prayers to you!

^^^^^ ... Hi... well here I am finally getting back to you... ;)

Hopefully by now youíre feeling much better...  :thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind words... :)

[Buddie]

Ken: Fantastic achievement - thanks so much for the hope!!!  :thumbsup: I, too, have been poly-drugged in the past, and have been battling akathisia and extremely severe anxiety, so your story has really helped. Wishing you a wonderful future!

^^^^^ ... Hi, sorry for taking so long to get back to you... ;)

Thanks for your kind words, hopefully youíre feeling much bette now too...  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

Ken, did you have nerve pain? I used to get it really bad first 6 months, then it slowly went away. But now at 21 months its come back with a vengeance, every morning I wake at 4am and then endure 2-3 hours or pain, arms / hands / legs.. It's got so bad again. Before the last month or so Id get a couple bad days a week, now its every day.. Struggling :/

^^^^^ ... Hi, sorry itís been so long in getting back to you.

I did have intermittent random pain, yes... itís never come back since... :)

Hope youíre doing better now...  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

What a story. Thanku ken for telling it x