2 years off today

[dr...]

Hi all! I can say now that I know we all heal.

I took 19 months to taper. I had to be on sick leave for two years, and then retire. I lost parents, step and whole, right after I jumped, one after the other almost like on a schedule. I have been under a lot of family and emotional turbulence since then because of stuff I didn't know. I wouldn't have been able to deal with any of this given a years or two change in the calendar. It looks like it's been about 4 years from job crisis to 2 years off benzos.

I still have some symptoms, but mainly it's my joints and hip, which miraculously left me alone and blissful for the whole taper, that are demanding that I take action and have an exercise regimen etc. Good luck all. Don't let this thing get you demoralized.

Congratulations on reaching your two year mark. Praying that you will continue to heal and feel better and better as time passes. Glad that you are also able to do exercise while going through this very rough process. Thank you also for your being positive and encouraging that WE WILL ALL HEAL when the right  time comes.

Sending you lots of hugs and prayers for more healing!

Blessings!

Pi

Congrats on 2 years! That’s a huge accomplishment. I’m coming up behind you, almost at 20 months now

How do you feel? Did you feel 16 months was a milestone?

Congrats on 2 years! That’s a huge accomplishment. I’m coming up behind you, almost at 20 months now

How do you feel? Did you feel 16 months was a milestone?

Hi, I am doing okay most days, but I still have bad nights/days and still sensitive to stress. Insomnia is my longest lasting symptom.