ATIVAN HELP

[Ra...]

Has any one in here  used 'ONLY' water to dissolve their benzos without adding any alcohol or PG ?

I am tapering Ativan and I'm at a low dose of 0.15 mg. My symptoms are brain fog, and memory issues.

I hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Im doing a water titration of Ativan. I started the liquid titration at 1mg and am currently down just below .5mg. I was doing really well over the last couple of months with virtually no sfx, but in the last few days Ive had to hold due to depression as a major sfx. Im hoping I can slow my taper just a bit, yet keep moving forward. I divide my doses into 3 equal amounts that I take every 8 hours. Although depression is my major sfx, I also experience some slight dizziness, tinnitus, and just not feeling like myself. Ive heard that it gets tougher as you get farther along in  your taper and Im definitely experiencing that. Ive found the water suspension to work fine up to this point, as long as you dont wait too long to remove the liquid. I dont think your sfx are necessarily related to your water taper , but more than likely simply the fact that you are getting much closer to the end. Sounds like you are making great progress. Hang in there! We will make it thru! We've come too far!

• 3 weeks later...
Did you have any issues or notice any adjustment period when you went from dry cuts to a liquid taper?  I am starting a liquid taper soon and was curious.