Lorazepam solubility

[De...]

What would be the recommended liquid to use to dissolve lorazepam for a liquid micro taper?

I’ve read lorazepam is not soluble in water and I cannot use ethanol.

Thanks

What would be the recommended liquid to use to dissolve lorazepam for a liquid micro taper?

I’ve read lorazepam is not soluble in water and I cannot use ethanol.

Thanks

1) It definitely is NOT soluble in water.

2)  And if you can't use alcohol, then use propylene glycol.  (That's what the Rx liquid lorazepam uses)

Thank you for your reply.

I’ve read polypropylene glycol and polyethylene glycol 200 (the other ingredient in the Rx concentrate) can be toxic. It seems unwise to purchase these ingredients off the internet and make this solution without having training and in my current brainfogged condition.

I’ve thought of it, and am interested, but I’m  concerned with the safety of these ingredients.

Has anyone safely purchased either polypropylene glycol or polyethylene glycol and used it successfully for a lorazepam microtaper?

Yeah, and  benzos are toxic too...for sure!  ::)

There are hundreds of folks on BB using either PG or vodka to liquify their benzo tablets with good results.

PG is an extraordinarily common additive to thousands of food products, personal care products (I can almost guarantee it in your toothpaste) as well as a pharma solvent.  Its even more widely used than alcohol.

There are no "perfect" ways to taper off of benzos, but a liquid taper using a solution created with a proper solvent is almost certainly the best!

Or why not ask you doc for a scrip for liquid lorazepam.  I'm pretty sure Roxanne/West Labs is capable of handling that dangerous solvent. ::)

Unfortunately, my insurance doesn’t cover the lorazepam solution prescription.

So how bad do you want to come off of benzos? Even if you have to pau out of pocket, have you ever actually calculated what the change in daily expense would be?

But as I said, you can pretty much duplicate the Rx product at home with PG.