11 months off

[To...]

Well I was finally started to get a break from the physical symptoms and get out more this past month. I had made it out to the gym for about three straight weeks and was getting out everyday. One day after coming back from a walk my back completely gave out like never before. I was on the floor for two days followed by another week or so in bed because of the pain. I’ve finally started being able to go to the chiropractor and do some walking around the house this past week. It seemed like I was going to have a real good post before the back thing hit. I do still have a ton of mental symptoms and tinnitus always lets me know I’m still not well. Hopefully I’ll have a better story to tell as I reach the one year mark.

Keep fighting the good fight Tommy! So very happy to hear that you are starting to get some break from your physical symptoms and able go to the gym! These are improvements and signs of healing!

Sending you my love, lots of hugs and heartfelt prayers for more healing soon!

Blessings!

Pi

Appreciate the feedback and hope everyone is getting some relief from symptoms. Hope to have positives for everybody next month at the 1 year mark.