Teva Clonazepam Discontinued Group

[Sc...]

Dub,

I just started my 7th day on Actavis. I’m not sure about how long to hold before tapering again. But I’m doing ok.

Hey Intend I’m so happy to hear Actavis is working out for you! I would hold a bit longer just to be safe, when I switched over to actavis I started tapering to fast. Good hearing from you

Dub and Lynn,

I know all about the holding. I wouldn’t dare start tapering now or anytime soon.

I sure you remember that I’ve been switched between Actavis to Sandoz to Actavis to Sandoz to Actavis (where I am now).

Each switch from one to the other, I held for several months before tapering. So when I say I’m not sure how long to hold, I’m referring to months. Frankly, I’m fed up. This whole experience is extremely disheartening. I doubt very many people have gone through as many switches as I have on a benzo.

And when I think that Teva kept making their own version while I had to go through this, I get angry.

Just trying to get by is all I’m doing. That why I say I’m doing “ok.” Not a picnic.

You are such a strong person for going through so many switches I can’t even imagine! Just the one switch from teva has literally ruined my whole taper couldn’t imagine doing another generic change. I’m still very angry about Teva and all their lies, I still remember and appreciate all the calls and e-mails you made to them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [In...]

• [Du...]

• [NJ...]

• [Li...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Intend,

I do hope you stabilize soon. I know you have a lot on your plate with your hubby right now. No rush to taper until you feel super steady, or as well as you can.

So many of my symptoms left. Squeezing brain, Head feeling like it’s being cut in half, nerve burning pain, and my morning adrenal surges have been for four days now so let’s hope it permanent.

Wow that is amazing! The morning adrenal surges are my biggest problem that won’t go away even holding so long. May I ask what you taper looked like just to get an idea of how to do it, since it only comes in capsules how do u get the dose you want? Who makes Librium btw Tnx

My brand is Teva.  :o I am not tapering yet. Tomorrow I cross my last .08mg K to Librium and then will hold for a month. I am planning on doing a daily micro taper at 3% a month with the powder from the capsule and a scale. Still deciding wether I will re capsule or just lick it up.

So many of my symptoms left. Squeezing brain, Head feeling like it’s being cut in half, nerve burning pain, and my morning adrenal surges have been for four days now so let’s hope it permanent.

Wow that is amazing! The morning adrenal surges are my biggest problem that won’t go away even holding so long. May I ask what you taper looked like just to get an idea of how to do it, since it only comes in capsules how do u get the dose you want? Who makes Librium btw Tnx

My brand is Teva.  :o I am not tapering yet. Tomorrow I cross my last .08mg K to Librium and then will hold for a month. I am planning on doing a daily micro taper at 3% a month with the powder from the capsule and a scale. Still deciding wether I will re capsule or just lick it up.

Let me know if you find a nice scale please! I have used every mg scale on amazon and haven’t found any to be very correct, they give a different number every time I use it even when I calibrate them. I have 8 different mg scales at my home lol. Was thinking about investing in a nice lab grade scale.

Dub, did you ask Builder or Jim Hawk about this?  They offer a good viewpoint in regard to the inaccuracies of the scales.  It made sense.  Check them out.

Dub, did you ask Builder or Jim Hawk about this?  They offer a good viewpoint in regard to the inaccuracies of the scales.  It made sense.  Check them out.

Thanks Lynn, I’ll have to send them a message! Is there one you are using that you would recommend?

Thanks Lynn, I’ll have to send them a message! Is there one you are using that you would recommend?

I believe they use the Gem-20. I just ordered this one that Bob recommended on the daily taper group.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B011J88S8M/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• 2 weeks later...
I have been switched again in generics! I’m on actavis now and they just filled my prescription with Accord!! Said actavis was on backorder at cvs. Sick. Of. It.  Seriously when will this stop? My pharmacist said that Clonazepam was a med that she was really worried about in general about keeping in stock. What??? Can’t wait to be off this stuff. Sick. Of. It.

bbmom, have you tried other pharmacies besides CVS? Or you call Teva or send them an email.

Teva owns Actavis so maybe Teva might have a better idea of when the Actavis will be shipping again.

The contact info for Teva is 1-888-838-2972 and 1-800-545-8800.

Email: TevaCS@tevapharm.com.

I have been switched again in generics! I’m on actavis now and they just filled my prescription with Accord!! Said actavis was on backorder at cvs. Sick. Of. It.  Seriously when will this stop? My pharmacist said that Clonazepam was a med that she was really worried about in general about keeping in stock. What??? Can’t wait to be off this stuff. Sick. Of. It.

WOW!!! Teva as a company just keeps screwing up over and over. Try target, they always have actavis in my area... I had horrible luck with accord but hopefully you’re will be better if you end up taking it. I can’t wait to be off this crap as well!

My town only has Activis at Costco so maybe try there. I am sorry if I may have already suggested this to you.

WOW!!! Teva as a company just keeps screwing up over and over. Try target, they always have actavis in my area... I had horrible luck with accord but hopefully you’re will be better if you end up taking it. I can’t wait to be off this crap as well!

Dub,

Most target pharmacies in the US are now CVS pharmacies. The overall problems with Teva and Actavis lie in the stock market. I’ve searched all over google this morning to find the latest information about both.

All I can say for sure is that the stock price for Teva is currently $19.70 when the markets closed on Friday, 10/26/18, and after hours trading sent the price up to $19.67. Teva will give a financial report on November 1, 2018.

When you read all these different trade industry “mags,” you ready such a variety of information as far as Teva, it’s hard to know what to think. I do know, however, that Teva is still trying to pay off that 40 billion debt it incurred when it bought Actavis generics. And that right there is a big “drag” on Teva overall.

I am pretty fed up.

I just can’t deal with this BS anymore. I’m going to call a cvs here and send Teva and email.

My voice is all screwed up, but nothing I can do about that.

Just SICK OF IT myself.

I am pretty fed up.

I just can’t deal with this BS anymore. I’m going to call a cvs here and send Teva and email.

Just SICK OF IT myself.

I did just call that cvs and they have plenty of Teva clonazepam in stock, and they are saying they have no Actavis at all, and saying they no nothing about Actavis at all also. This is super surprising to me.

Then I traveled to the pharmacy I use because they will special order any type of clonazepam for me, and they had a substitute pharmacist who couldn’t get into the computer for special ordering because someone changed the password. So he left a note for the 2 regular pharmacists to see if they are able to order Actavis.

This situation has risen to the level of an investigation of Teva as far as I’m concerned. Teva should just go out of business, and let other manufacturers take over.

So I spoke to my pharmacist at cvs and she is going to try to order some for me. I should know tomorrow. But she said she read up on it and said that it didn’t look like actavis was being made anymore. I don’t know what to make of all this bs. Guess I’ll be weaning onto the Accord next

bbmom,

I just sent an email to Teva calling for an investigation. This not only affects clonazepam users, but can affect Teva diazepam user and generic Librium users as well.

This business is declining rapidly in value for possible business reason (that I will not mention) or just because their restructuring of the company is not going well.

But that email says it all. I want to stay on one generic, but it seems that is becoming very difficult.

But I will get the truth out of Teva, no matter what.

Lynn,

Are you on a generic clonazepam? And if you are, what generic is it?

Maybe you’re the brand K. I just can’t remember, and not sure if I ever knew. But I’d like to know if that’s ok.

I am pretty fed up.

Just SICK OF IT myself.

I did just call that cvs and they have plenty of Teva clonazepam in stock, and they are saying they have no Actavis at all, and saying they no nothing about Actavis at all also. This is super surprising to me.

Then I traveled to the pharmacy I use because they will special order any type of clonazepam for me, and they had a substitute pharmacist who couldn’t get into the computer for special ordering because someone changed the password. So he left a note for the 2 regular pharmacists to see if they are able to order Actavis.

This situation has risen to the level of an investigation of Teva as far as I’m concerned. Teva should just go out of business, and let other manufacturers take over.

Intend

I am so surprised that they had plenty of Teva Clonazapam. Is it possible that Teva is using the Activis formula and just calling it Teva now?

I switched to Librium and of course it is Teva brand.

A friend of mine is on Mylan Diazepam and there is also a thread about it being in backorder  as well.

As if the tapering isn’t hard enough the changing of constant manufacturers makes it near impossible. Ugh!

I am pretty fed up.

Just SICK OF IT myself.

Hey intend I assume they only had teva 1 mg? They sent out one last batch a few weeks ago before totally getting rid of Teva Clonazepam all together.

Intend - You rock! Give 'em hell for us! I'm tired of getting screwed around! I don't understand what is going on with Teva. They don't realize how bad they are screwing with people. Thanks for all you do.

I am pretty fed up.

Just SICK OF IT myself.

Intend

I am so surprised that they had plenty of Teva Clonazapam. Is it possible that Teva is using the Activis formula and just calling it Teva now?

I switched to Librium and of course it is Teva brand.

A friend of mine is on Mylan Diazepam and there is also a thread about it being in backorder  as well.

As if the tapering isn’t hard enough the changing of constant manufacturers makes it near impossible. Ugh!

Jen,

I just couldn’t believe it myself. It never dawned on me that they could be calling the Actavis clonazepam Teva now. I guess that is possible, but that almost seems unethical in someway.

And I keep wondering why it is that all these companies keep singling out clonazepam. We all see problems with alprozolam, lorazepam, and diazepam. And each day, if you look at the introductions section, several people join wanting help getting off clonazepam.

Where are they getting their supply of clonazepam? And these are not ordinarily getting it illegally. Most of them have been on it for several years and having been getting it from a doctors Rx.

I’m just baffled. I’m up very early here, and I thought that that email I sent yesterday would have been replied to by now, but I’ve checked my inbox, and there is no reply. All kinds of things are going through my head now.

Will they reply? Do they have the staff to reply? I might have to call them instead. I have so much trouble calling anyone now. My voice is severely affected by just clonazepam, and with all these switches, it’s even worse now. But I have other calls to make also, so if I have to call, I will, and I will let everyone know what they say if they have the staff there to answer a phone.

I am pretty fed up.

Just SICK OF IT myself.

Hey intend I assume they only had teva 1 mg? They sent out one last batch a few weeks ago before totally getting rid of Teva Clonazepam all together.

Dub,

When I called that CVS yesterday, it was the 1 mg Teva like you just asked. Still don’t what to make of all this. And haven’t yet received a reply email back from Teva. It’s 7:45 am here, so it’s 9:45 am there. There are open I think to do return emails.

Well, you probably have read what I just said to Jen, so I’ll just let everyone know what I find out when I find it out. I do have to say that these CVS pharmacies seem to be somewhat in la la land. We have several around us here, and no one seems to know what is what. Since my pharmacies had that substitute pharmacist yesterday, it looks like I’ll have to call them also today.

They did have a small amount of Actavis on the shelf, and the substitute was leaving a note for th regular pharmacist to order the Actavis, but now I don’t think they’ll be able to get it. Will let everyone know as I said. Just cannot believe how screwed up all this is.

Intend - You rock! Give 'em hell for us! I'm tired of getting screwed around! I don't understand what is going on with Teva. They don't realize how bad they are screwing with people. Thanks for all you do.

bbmom,

They certainly don’t seem to realize it. I know all these drug companies are in it for the money, and looks to me like Teva is going down the tubes moneywise. I’m also considering just buying the brand K. I don’t have any idea how it might affect me though. I feel like this such a mess, but my CNS is a mess also with all these switcheroos that it would be an updose for me because I’m sure it is a much stronger drug.

Also worried about the cost of the brand K. I’ll let you know what happens here when I find anything out. I will just keep on trying.

Dub,

Was reading the Long Hold Support Group just now. You mentioned there that you had a 4 month window.

Are you on the brand Klonopin from Genentech?  And now it’s finally working? A 4 month window that lasts 8 days indicates something’s working way better than it was. Don’t know if you need to wait longer or not.

I’m thinking you are on the brand K, and maybe 2 months more is better to wait.

Overall, I don’t get a lot of advice on the Long Hold Group, because it’s pretty much all Valium there. Not many or any on clonazepam, but some people are from other countries like the U.K., Canada, Australia, so for all I know they’re on the brand Valium. And brand alprazolem in one case I’m aware of.

So that branded K must be working better than it was before? If so, you doing fine, and can get off this crap sooner rather than later.