anyone experience health anxiety ?

[ju...]

i have a general anxiety disorder and a panic disorder and recently been having health anxiety for the past 3 weeks !  ive had it in the past but it was not as bad and it came and went ..  but on 5-21-18 i had a kidney stone and it was the worst pain i have ever felt in my life it got so intense i was about to pass out from the pain here's how it went  5-20-18  trying to fall asleep and out of no where i had right testicle pain it kind of scared me but went away with in about 15 mins or so and i was able to fall asleep 5-21-18  all day i had the urge to pee so i knew something was up and every time i went to the bathroom not a lot came out!! around 9pm  i was in the bathroom again and i got this pain like someone hit  me with a baseball bat right in my mid to lower back (right flank area)  so i told my mom n she said put some ice on it so i did and that helped a little but the pain never went away then by 10pm the pain started to get really bad so we went to the emergency

room by the time i got there and was in the waiting room i felt like i wanted to crawl out of my skin and i was going to pass out  my mom told the lady at the desk that and i went back pretty much right after  got some pain meds and a ct scan n it should a mild uvj obstruction ( 1 stone ) so the stone was at the bottom of my ureter right before my bladder n stuck and cause my ureter and kidney to swell causing the excruciating pain !!  now its 6-11-18 not sure if i passed the stone or not had symptoms of passing it but never seen a stone in the strainer i was using a kitchen sink strainer cause the er did not provide me with one now ever since this kidney stones episode  ive been having health anxiety pretty bad everyday  thinking that im going to get another stone !!!  ever lil pain in my right side i think its going to happen again or if i get testicle pain like i have right now i think its going to happen again  does anyone have any advice for this situation  if so im open to all suggestion and advice ?

• 2 weeks later...
In the case of Kidney stones, you are actually experiencing a real medical condition that is very common and painful. The ER is well trained on how to get you through. If you are still having symptoms related to a Kidney stone, go see your doctor again.  The rest of the benzo stuff we all experience is just benzo stuff and health anxiety seems to go with that. Get this sorted, you will be well soon, and you will just have your anxiety to contend with.

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]