Well I am Back in the Bad Hole Again!

[Ma...]

For Weeks even with A Half dose of Nyquil I was sleeping every night for maybe 5-6 hours, Now the Past 2 days its back to barley any sleep even with the Nyquil

My Cough and hacking laying down is worse then ever as well, I think I only got 3-4 hours sleep the past 2 days

Seriously 6 months out from stopping you would think after the strech I had with sleep that this kind of stuff would not happen again!

Maybe the Nyquil has stopped working, if thats the case I am pretty Much DEAD because I cannot sleep without anything and I dont wanna go back to Ativan....

Just wait till I start Hallucinating I guess then go to the hospital, maybe then they will put me under

[0a...]
I used to take Unisom nightly, and it kind of stopped working well for me.  That's what got me started down the benzo path.  Unisom has the same sleep ingredient as NyQuil (doxy).  It's difficult at times, but I think that the way to improving your sleep is going to involve fewer drugs and probably some insomnia.

Mark my sleep disappeared 2 days ago also, however I did not take anything and last night I did get about 5 hours even though it was broken down in 2 increments of 3 hours and back to sleep for another 3 hours or so. My sleep has been poor ever since 4 days with zero sleep before cold turkey. I am afraid to take anything for it.

Praying for sleep for everyone every day.

Well My sleep is off now Used to be nights Id Sleep with Nyquil, the past 2 days though I try to sleep and cant and then if Lucky I get some kind of sleep from 8 till 12 or 1 PM now, so not much but I suppose sleep

Mark,

If I were you I would worry more about that cough then your lack of sleep. I am in a pretty bad wave over 3 years out from my Ambien withdrawal. Haven't died yet from lack of sleep and don't plan on doing so. You are not going to die from it either.

I hope that you get that doctor's appointment for your cough soon.

I been to Doc's Aloha for the cough, he said its not lungs or anything else serious,he said its a constant in the head type of annoyance, I needed to see an Ears, nose and Throat Doctor but the Insurance I was on the Dr.s Did not accept it, This month was the month for me to switch Insurance so As Of July 1st I will be able to see one

Also I did take Ambien a few times but not as Much at Ativan, I though Ambien was not as bad since its not really a Benzo

I was also on Pamelor too which is not a Benzo either, but I guess both still cause issues

Mark,

I would advise staying away from Ambien. In my opinion it can be worse than benzos. The fact that I am still having sleep issues 3 years out can testify to that.

yeah I remember once When I was really tired I took Ambien, I was talking to fmily downstairs next thing I know I was in bed no Idea how I got there, My door was sht and my Computer was turned off and I do not recall even doing that

so yeah its crappy too, Pamelor was no better

After 2 nights of sleep somewhat last night back to 0 again, in fact even with the half dose of nyquil for some reason I been awake 19 hours and I do not feel that tired

Its really odd

Any sleep aid have reverse affect on me now during withdrawal. Benadryl.  NyQuil, unisom, melatonin you name it . They give me terrible anxiety attack and can’t sleep at all. Before benzos I took Benadryl for seasonal allergies, NyQuil when I had a bad cold and was fine and helped me sleep like a baby . Now nothing helps other than try not to force sleeping otherwise I have panic attack just for the thought of sleep .

What about Requip? My doc prescribed .25 for me for restless leg syndrome and I took one last night and slept better than I have in a year.

There is one Moderator here that is on it that seems to suggest it a lot also.

Wondering if anyone else has experience with it.