Still down-for-the-count . . .

[Ca...]

OMG - Feel like I just got hit with yet another KO of depression and just laid me out flat - cannot seem to get up. Each time it's the "I can't take it anymore" type of thing and I keep having to somehow come up with the affirmative. It's like when I'm lying flat, looking up I'm feeling it so deeply - about what it (depression) 'really' means and that's where it get so critical - or so it seems. But I hear my cat purring and I'm fighting to get up one more time to try to keep that funny little sound going. Seems like only people that have or are actually going through it know how bad it really gets.

Keep fighting minute by minute,hour by hour, and day by day. You are definitely in my prayers. I am so glad I have my dog to get up for because people have either disappeared or was never here in the first place. This is a lonely and fearful journey and that is why I try to respond to different posts. Hang in there!!

Get the audiobook or paperback "love yourself like your life depends on it".

It helped me a great deal.

Keep fighting minute by minute,hour by hour, and day by day. You are definitely in my prayers. I am so glad I have my dog to get up for because people have either disappeared or was never here in the first place. This is a lonely and fearful journey and that is why I try to respond to different posts. Hang in there!!

You are so right as to how we sometimes have, in the end, our animal friends to care for but depend on. But your response means a great deal to me - at a time as you are no doubt, familiar of, is so needed! It's so rough going at the moment by moment frame but - still hangin'!!

Get the audiobook or paperback "love yourself like your life depends on it".

It helped me a great deal.

- sounds familiar, will have a looksie. I do a sort of meditation as best as I can focus and sometimes refer to a book (ACIM).