1 year free

[Gr...]

On June the 2nd it was 1 year ago that I jumped and just in the last couple of weeks I've had short periods of time where I was compeletely relaxed, no anxiety or depression. (I did still have my other symptoms.) This was HUGE for me as it had been 2 and a half years since feeling that way.

I've got a ways to go yet, but I see evidence regularly that I'm healing and I'm SO thankful.

:smitten:

Yes you are healing. I know the year has not been easy but good on you for hanging in there.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes you are healing. I know the year has not been easy but good on you for hanging in there.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Couldn't have done it without my darling husband and this haven. My buddies here are the best.

Congratulations, GrandmaD  :smitten:

I am so glad you can feel such improvement on your first year off! As you continue to heal, life will better and better... and someday you will feel like it is time to write your Success Story!

Happy One Year Off Anniversary, and to Year Two of Healing  :smitten:

Hugs,

Julz xx

Congratulations, GrandmaD  :smitten:

I am so glad you can feel such improvement on your first year off! As you continue to heal, life will better and better... and someday you will feel like it is time to write your Success Story!

Happy One Year Off Anniversary, and to Year Two of Healing  :smitten:

Hugs,

Julz xx

Hello there Julz! I see you are doing VERY well and I'm SOOOOOOO excited for you!!!  :D  We are beating this beast!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great job!!!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you GreenCup!  ;D  And how are YOU doing today? I hope it's going well for you.

You know I am much better than I was a year ago at this time and better than I was even a few months ago.  At 17 months, I am still dealing with some anxiety (it is getting slowly better though), some depression (that may be because I just go off of Remeron 6 weeks ago) and fatigue (that also could be from the Remeron) and insomnia (which I know for sure is because of getting of Remeron).  There are some times during the day where I feel better than I did prior to this whole ordeal and then other times not so good---but I believe whole heartedly that my healing is coming soon.  Best to you Grandma D.

There are some times during the day where I feel better than I did prior to this whole ordeal and then other times not so good---but I believe whole heartedly that my healing is coming soon.

My experience has been like this also. It's a crazy ride that's for sure, but like you, I believe I'll be healed and I so look forward to that day!

Soulman . Getting off remeron is not easy . I really underestimated the impact of that mini dose.

D. Just realised that it's that time of year again. I'm talking about Big Brother. It's always a good distraction.

Rabbit, BB will once again be a good distraction for us along with those wonderful shows on PBS.  ;)

So glad to hear this, Grandma D!  I remember when you jumped.  Who'd have thought this could take so long?!  You're sounding good and strong.  :smitten:

So glad to hear this, Grandma D!  I remember when you jumped.  Who'd have thought this could take so long?!  You're sounding good and strong.  :smitten:

Thank you so much ComingHome! Yes, who'd have thought - certainly not me. But I'm grateful I'm healing, no matter how long it takes.  ;)

Congratulations! I'm getting ready to hit this milestone in 6 days; I'm very much looking forward to posting my one year benzo-free celebration!  :highfive:

Congratulations! I'm getting ready to hit this milestone in 6 days; I'm very much looking forward to posting my one year benzo-free celebration!  :highfive:

WOOHOO!! Congratulations, it's a huge accomplishment!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You are THE WOMAN  :D

We all ove and respect you, you have gone through an incredibly hard experience with dignity and hope, if the rest of us do have as good as you, we will be very grateful.  Congratulations on that first year :smitten: :smitten:

You are THE WOMAN  :D

We all ove and respect you, you have gone through an incredibly hard experience with dignity and hope, if the rest of us do have as good as you, we will be very grateful.  Congratulations on that first year :smitten: :smitten:

Aww, Mary you are such a sweetie. I like your style!  :smitten:

D. Like you I have made the choice to live in hope , rather than get bogged down by senseless negativity.

Hope is a  living gift which we keep alive by tender nurturing  and gratitude for what we have .