Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Bella need help please dlmt

[Sc...]

Toatal daily dose 3.5mg k pin 6 am .5 , 12pm .5, 6pm .5, bedtime 2mg

I’d like to do a total daily reduction off my 3.5mg by 10% every 14 days

Using pharm compound clonazapam concentration.5mg/ml

I’d like to simultaneously reduce first two daily .5mg doses using all liquid leaving last two doses tablets only.

Ie 6pm dose stays tablets & bedtime dose stays all tablets.

Using Jim’s charts

Can you help please

Thank you!

Toatal daily dose 3.5mg k pin 6 am .5 , 12pm .5, 6pm .5, bedtime 2mg

I’d like to do a total daily reduction off my 3.5mg by 10% every 14 days

Using pharm compound clonazapam concentration.5mg/ml

I’d like to simultaneously reduce first two daily .5mg doses using all liquid leaving last two doses tablets only.

Ie 6pm dose stays tablets & bedtime dose stays all tablets.

Using Jim’s charts

Can you help please

Thank you!

Hi Scardie-

I will gladly help you with this. I need time to go make a new chart. Here is a chart reducing all liquid from your 3 doses leaving the 2mg  bedtime dose tablets.

Pr6XNE6.png

I'll be back later with chart reducing 10% every 14 days from first 2 daily .5mg doses using all liquid & leaving 2nd 2 daily doses of .5mg & 2mg tablet form.

Ok Scaredie....here it is... :)

xrs7rLX.png

Wondering what your thoughts are on me trying the following since I’m such a high dose with such excessive sedation? What if I use the chart for liquid 2 day doses as it gets those down faster than 3 times per day, but also add in a cut & hold of a dry pill for 3rd dose of reducing by .125mg every 10days until it’s equal with chart dose then cut & hold another .125mg till it’s even with chart dose. Just eyeballing cut & hold. And even maybe rearranging(not by you making a new chart but just by me writing it in& knowing) liquid to one daytime dose & once for evening & doing the cut & hold for 2nd day dose to get fatigue down faster while still utilizing dlmt to go easy on brain & body? It would put me over the 10% per day reduction. But, that’s my point since I’m on such high dose with sedation, could it be feasible? Thank you! ;D

xrs7rLX.png

Wondering what your thoughts are on me trying the following since I’m such a high dose with such excessive sedation? What if I use the chart for liquid 2 day doses as it gets those down faster than 3 times per day, but also add in a cut & hold of a dry pill for 3rd dose of reducing by .125mg every 10days until it’s equal with chart dose then cut & hold another .125mg till it’s even with chart dose. Just eyeballing cut & hold. And even maybe rearranging(not by you making a new chart but just by me writing it in& knowing) liquid to one daytime dose & once for evening & doing the cut & hold for 2nd day dose to get fatigue down faster while still utilizing dlmt to go easy on brain & body? It would put me over the 10% per day reduction. But, that’s my point since I’m on such high dose with sedation, could it be feasible? Thank you! ;D

My thoughts on this are what ever works to get one off benzo safely is ok :thumbsup:

Scaredie, you may be one of the majority who can taper at a accelerated rate & experience minimal symptoms & heal quickly. You will never know unless you try. I am glad you are looking at this option. Also keep mind that klonopin has a longer half life & it may take 3 or 4 days to feel a cut. If at any point your symptoms escalate to the point that you are not able to bear them, you just "hold" until you feel able to move forward again. Also remember the "kindling" factor so you are not tempted to continuously go up & down in your dose because you tapered to fast. Keep it all in balance & you should fair well. Not to fast ..not to slow...find the sweet spot!

xrs7rLX.png

My thoughts on this are what ever works to get one off benzo safely is ok :thumbsup:

Scaredie, you may be one of the majority who can taper at a accelerated rate & experience minimal symptoms & heal quickly. You will never know unless you try. I am glad you are looking at this option. Also keep mind that klonopin has a longer half life & it may take 3 or 4 days to feel a cut. If at any point your symptoms escalate to the point that you are not able to bear them, you just "hold" until you feel able to move forward again. Also remember the "kindling" factor so you are not tempted to continuously go up & down in your dose because you tapered to fast. Keep it all in balance & you should fair well. Not to fast ..not to slow...find the sweet spot!

Thank you!

So do you know what reduction percentage I’d be at if I do your 10% 2 doses per day plus cut that .125mg from a third dose too?

Also, if it takes 3-4 days to feel a cut, does that apply to also feeling the sedation lift?

Does that apply to dlmt too? Like I may not feel sedation lift for first 4 days of dlmt?

So in finding the sweet spot, aside from holding does that mean we may also have to change % reduction of dlmt?

Much gratitude

Thank you!

So do you know what reduction percentage I’d be at if I do your 10% 2 doses per day plus cut that .125mg from a third dose too?

13.6%

Also, if it takes 3-4 days to feel a cut, does that apply to also feeling the sedation lift?

I don't know...try it and see

Does that apply to dlmt too? Like I may not feel sedation lift for first 4 days of dlmt?

So in finding the sweet spot, aside from holding does that mean we may also have to change % reduction of dlmt?

Yes

Much gratitude

Thank you!

13.6%

Yes

Much gratitude

Thanks so do you think the best thing for me to do is cut the .25 out of one tablet & hold at this point like you said in another area then do it again when stable then try Dlmt after cut & holds?

I cut my 2nd day time dose to .25mg & took my liquid reduction this am. Yesterday I cut .125 from my first dose of the day. I’m feeling a bit less sedated, but also a little nauseous right now.

Now I don’t know if liquid is causing nausea or cutting 2nd pill in half is.

Thanks so do you think the best thing for me to do is cut the .25 out of one tablet & hold at this point like you said in another area then do it again when stable then try Dlmt after cut & holds?

I cut my 2nd day time dose to .25mg & took my liquid reduction this am. Yesterday I cut .125 from my first dose of the day. I’m feeling a bit less sedated, but also a little nauseous right now.

Yes...nausea may be stress related...it should go away as you go down in dose...don't worry about it unless it gets worse.

Yes...nausea may be stress related...it should go away as you go down in dose...don't worry about it unless it gets worse.

Tank ya tank ya!