First Window!!

[Et...]

Hi all, I am not yet even close to a success story but I would like to celebrate with you guys that I had my first window today! And for everybody in the storm, I want to give you some hope that 100% windows do exist!

On Tuesday I woke up and felt a warm comforting feeling, I enjoyed it so much I stayed in the fetal position in my bed for as long as I could hold it, which lasted for about an hour; afterwards the day went on in my usual way. Today I woke a bit tired but as soon as I was completely awake I felt good, like really good; something I hadn't felt since I was tapering and only for a moment. The good feeling went on and I couldn't believe what was going on, naturally I knew it wouldn't last and while doing yoga I felt a weird feeling in my chest breathing in and it sucked me back down, but the window was great.

I hope the same happens for all of you soon, and that they become permanent. I spoke to Baylissa this week and she told me EVERYBODY heals, and as the living most knowledgeable guru of withdrawal I tend to believe her.

Congratulations Ethan!  Nice to hear you have had good day. I hope it continues! 👍👍👍

I have had quite good days this week too. Well, as you wrote it seems healing happens!  T.

Congrats to you! That's so cool that you were able to speak to Baylissa. Thanks for sharing what she said. That's a huge encouragement to me to keep going

Yay you!

I had one window back in December just before jumping and that warm, feeling really good feeling, is still with me. I know how wonderful it is and although just an hour, I live for it!

Oh Ethan, what marvelous news, Buddy!  :smitten: This window is an undeniable sign that you are healing, and that one day, the feel good will just be a normal part of life for you again. I dearly hope the next window is just around the corner for you, all bringing some good baseline improvement!

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Hugs,

Julz xx 

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate the support. Today I am back to normal but my faith in recovery has charged up by that window. I also want to add that Baylissa told me that most people are afraid to write success stories when they feel better, as they take it as a bad omen, but that all of them are living normal lives; I know that will happen to all of us so we need stay in the fight and expect to be out of this, even if it takes a while.

Thanks for the prayers Preachergirl, you will be in mine too.  :thumbsup:

Hi all, I am not yet even close to a success story but I would like to celebrate with you guys that I had my first window today! And for everybody in the storm, I want to give you some hope that 100% windows do exist!

On Tuesday I woke up and felt a warm comforting feeling, I enjoyed it so much I stayed in the fetal position in my bed for as long as I could hold it, which lasted for about an hour; afterwards the day went on in my usual way. Today I woke a bit tired but as soon as I was completely awake I felt good, like really good; something I hadn't felt since I was tapering and only for a moment. The good feeling went on and I couldn't believe what was going on, naturally I knew it wouldn't last and while doing yoga I felt a weird feeling in my chest breathing in and it sucked me back down, but the window was great.

I hope the same happens for all of you soon, and that they become permanent. I spoke to Baylissa this week and she told me EVERYBODY heals, and as the living most knowledgeable guru of withdrawal I tend to believe her.

I have tears streaming down my face.....may it get better and better...

I have tears streaming down my face.....may it get better and better...

Ohhh how I know your pain, I know those tears shed in front of the computer and how some hope can bring them out, there is something good inside you wanting to come out and it is much stronger than the pills, it will shine through as soon as the time needed passes and the fog lifts. Thanks for reminding me of them as I realized it has been a couple of months since that happened, another good sign. I can see by your signature you have been through a lot, but you've also come a long way. Stay strong and stay distracted to let time pass faster. I wish you the best and am here for you if you ever need me.

This is the kind of news I needed to hear -- so happy for you Ethan.

I am a little more than 4.5 months out and have not had any windows and a very rough time.

I had a reasonably good taper experience, but 2 weeks out the bottom fell out and I have been wondering whether I am forever damaged as every day is the same miserable mess.

So, maybe it will be right around the corner. I hope yours keep coming!

This is the kind of news I needed to hear -- so happy for you Ethan.

I am a little more than 4.5 months out and have not had any windows and a very rough time.

I had a reasonably good taper experience, but 2 weeks out the bottom fell out and I have been wondering whether I am forever damaged as every day is the same miserable mess.

So, maybe it will be right around the corner. I hope yours keep coming!

I have been in the deep waters and finally can say I feel some improvement; you are still a couple of weeks behind so hopefully in a couple of weeks, or even a couple of moths you have a moment where you come up for air. I'm back in the mix now with some heavy COG fog but the good feeling is still with me. Stay strong an hopefully soon we can update that 2018 jump squad thread.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...