Author Topic: Positive Feedback Please - Who felt improvements as they tapered?  (Read 4677 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Positive Feedback Please - Who felt improvements as they tapered?
« Reply #190 on: June 30, 2020, 03:23:55 am »
This is a great thread!
The first part of my reduction was tough but something happened when I got under .75. Symptoms were much less. The lower I go the more clarity I have and feel more like myself.  I have had some new symptoms pop up but nothing that isn't tolerable. The rapid heart rate nausea, shaking, have not appeared in weeks.  I rarely have an anxiety wave and if I do they are mild and don't last more than a few minutes and I just keep doing whatever I am doing. I am enjoying life again and doing the things I love.

I believe part is psychological for sure. Not only have I gone down in dose but I am committed every day to be as positive as possible. Accepting my symptoms as my CNS and brain fighting to heal.  Enjoying windows and symptom free days and not fearing the next wave.

Thanks for this thread.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.