What tv show are you currently watching?

[cl...]

I started Badlands, and others here, but they cant keep my attention much atm..

Might need something pretty captavating..!! :(

I loved TWD, GOT, Justified, Banshee, etc.. -Even Breaking Bad, Outlander, Sons of Anarchy, and The Last Ship, or The Wire and Falling Skies were fair too...

I cant even find a good movie atm.. :(

Thanks Guys.. -life savers...

:)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [be...]

• [or...]

• [gi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys.. :)

Just finished Graceland..  -A CIA house full of agents on the beach.. Action type stuff...

Also Burn Notice.. Similar, but more light natured comedy... :)

• 3 weeks later...

What/If ~ Renee Zellweger

Netflix, viewing on FYC (Emmy "For Your Consideration") DVD

"What/If is a neo-noir thriller that explores "the ripple effects of what happens when acceptable people start doing unacceptable things. Each season will tackle a different morality tale inspired by culturally consequential source material, and the power of a single fateful decision to change the trajectory of an entire life."[2][3]"

Sooooo Good!

http://fr.web.img3.acsta.net/f_png/c_216_288/o_logo-netflix-n.png_5_se/pictures/19/04/24/09/29/3955904.jpg

What/If ~ Renee Zellweger

Netflix, viewing on FYC (Emmy "For Your Consideration") DVD

"What/If is a neo-noir thriller that explores "the ripple effects of what happens when acceptable people start doing unacceptable things. Each season will tackle a different morality tale inspired by culturally consequential source material, and the power of a single fateful decision to change the trajectory of an entire life."[2][3]"

Sooooo Good!

http://fr.web.img3.acsta.net/f_png/c_216_288/o_logo-netflix-n.png_5_se/pictures/19/04/24/09/29/3955904.jpg

That sounds good, may have to check it out  :)

Ms. Fisher's Modern Mysteries

on Acorn DVD

Set in the 1960s.  "Ms Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries (also stylised as Ms Fisher's MODern Murder Mysteries) is an Australian television drama series which began screening on the Seven Network on 21 February 2019. The series of four telemovies is a spin-off of the drama series Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, which was based on author Kerry Greenwood's series of Phryne Fisher detective novels.[1]"

It's kicky, good fun while solving mysteries!  (I've never seen the program it was spun off from.  Not necessary; it's stand alone.  She's the character from the first series' neice.)  Accents/clearly understandable. 

MV5BODA0YjIzOWMtNTIyYS00NzI4LWJlY2MtNzU1MDAxNTM5MzQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzA3ODY5NTU@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Foyle's War- best detective show I have ever watched - and note all shows are based on what really occurred during WW 2

Endeavor on Masterpiece Theatre

The Americans

Goliath (season 3 IMHO is awful but seasons 1 & 2 were great)

The Spy - based on true story - excellent show

The Crown

Victoria on Masterpiece theatre (think Netflix has it)

Unforgotten - also on PBS but on Netflix as well or Prime

For fun Succession on HBO - but beware awful language though the reviewers in USA so it is very true to life now in rich family owned corporations

Jane the Virgin Netflix. Man in the High Castle Amazon Prime.    Broadchurch, Netflix. Shameless, Netflix.  Some of the ones I enjoyed. Espy

Can someone recommend a series (Amazon Prime) that doesn’t raise anxiety?  Something good but bland?  Nothing scary or full of action. 

Thanks, SS

I posted this a couple of pages back.  Highly recommend for those who have Amazon Prime.  It's Phenominal/Not scary or action-themed/not anxiety-provoking.

Good Girls Revolt

"This Amazon-original series is set in New York in the late 1960s, when a cultural revolution was sweeping through the free world. One place that was not quick to change with the times was newsrooms. Inspired by real events, "Good Girls Revolt" follows Patti Robinson and her fellow female researchers at News of the Week, who decide to ask for equal treatment. Their quest initiates an upheaval that impacts romantic relationships, careers and friendships, and propels Patti and her friends into unfamiliar territory that they never dreamed of."

Story of real-life events is cleverly & entertainingly portrayed.  :)  :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Got some laughs out of SHAMELESS... -though its heading towards a bit “Adult Only”, I should mention... 8/10

Animal Kingdom... -Action/Drama, but without laughs... 6/10

SEE, is a bit different, still 1st season.. -The world post-civilisation (kinda tribal) where no one has eyesight... ?/10, but will keep watching..

...and WENTWORTH, I give an 8/10, but it has the violence one might expect from a (womens) prison show...

“Thats all folks..”

:)