What tv show are you currently watching?

[cl...]

Hi Guys.. :)

I just started Outlander..

Not my usual, but its kinda captivating...

Does anyone know if it stays similar to sason one..?

Luther is one I would like to continue...

Dexter was a recent blast from the past..

Favourites:

TWD

Banshee

Justified

Game of Thrones

The Wire

Breaking Bad

True Detective (S1)

...oh god my memory is bad..

:(

Yes, the seasons continue on point in Outlander, read all books and watched all seasons.  Will give it a 4 out of 5 ;) Luther is coming back in 2019 for one final season, bet the crazy smart woman shows up, hope so,, it was great then.  Loved the rest of your list, but GOT my favorite, love it.  Read all the books and mad as hell at George RR for not finishing next book in series  :tickedoff:

One thing, I disagree on, I liked season 2 of True Detective best, I maybe only person on planet :D

Love you Can't, your MMim ❤️☮️🙏

Thanks Mary M.. 🐸🐢🐊

Yes Alice did kinda make the show... Im sure she will be back... :)

:)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [be...]

• [or...]

• [gi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the new She-Ra, because I needed light distraction.

Looking to pickup a Brooklyn 99 habit, have been watching Z nation on and off.

Nothing seems to stick, and I admit to saving things for after football's over.

Marvelous Miss Maisel! So good. I don't have Prime so can only watch it at friends' houses, which helps keep me from binging the new season! Also loving Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. Was disappointed at first when I realized it was only loosely based on the book, but have been pleasantly surprised! Well developed characters and genuinely creepy moments!

We got rid of NETWORK TV 10 years ago.  Too much evil, I could not stand it.  We stream via YouTube.  I watch Hallmark Channel.  It's a blessing.  Sometimes I watch Sid Roth on It's Supernatural.  Christian Programs that are inspiring.  Classical Music, etc.

Counter Point on Starz, a little confusing at first but then gets pretty good....Mary

Is Counter Point different from Counterpart?

If so, Counterpart is awesome.

We got rid of NETWORK TV 10 years ago.  Too much evil, I could not stand it.  We stream via YouTube.  I watch Hallmark Channel.  It's a blessing.  Sometimes I watch Sid Roth on It's Supernatural.  Christian Programs that are inspiring.  Classical Music, etc.

I totally agree, I found Netflix to be nearly unwatchable. I also wasn’t impressed with the actual dramatic quality of the content of all the shows I can remember. The documentaries were also a disappointment.

I find more from cable tv and this is also highly limited, but there are a lot of food and cooking shows on PBS I like, there are also quality short films and documentaries and nature programs.

Other than that I have resorted to Alaska the Last Frontier and The Last Alaskans for reality tv that at least have some good views of nature and sometimes cinematography of that. They are at least inoffensive and tolerable morally, for the most part.

I can stomach Seinfeld and Friends and do find them funny and well-made.

So rare to find quality plots, scripts and proper character development these days. I’m missing a few maybe, but I have watched a huge amount of Grey’s Anatomy. I wound not say it always lined up with my inner compass, but it kind of saved me in a sense for all the distraction it provided. I like it still.

Counter Point on Starz, a little confusing at first but then gets pretty good....Mary

Is Counter Point different from Counterpart?

If so, Counterpart is awesome.

Yes  :laugh: :laugh: sorry, but it is good  :)

Right now watching a BBC (I think -- maybe Acorn tv) series called "The Bletchley Circle" about a group of women who were code-breakers in the war, but now use their talents to hunt serial killer(s). Pretty good!

Katz

Some of these sound acceptable, or worth a try, just don’t have the channels. “Maude” and “Peaky Blinders” in particular. Maybe this Bletchley one :)

Watching "Mama's Family" on LOGO, love Vicki Lawrence and Dorothy Lyman, the latter went on in Hollywood and frequently directed episodes of "The Nanny" (1993 to 1999) and guest-starred there as well. Awwww....what good times!

mon pilote, I rented Bletchley from Netflix. It's a DVD. Also, a series I really liked (also rented) was The Good Wife. Such a good legal drama -- 7-part series!

Katz

It sure kept my interest.  :thumbsup: So much so that I bought the new seasons of The Good Fight, the spinoff series. Also very good!

Did you see/like Downton Abbey? I resisted it for years, then gave in. Much to my surprise, I liked it!. Another good Brit period series is The House of Elliot. Lark Rise To Candleford is a charming, low-key, no-violence Brit production also. Oh, also Janet King (3 seasons, I think). It's an Aussie production. JK is an Aussie barrister. Very good.

Katz