What tv show are you currently watching?

[cl...]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [be...]

• [or...]

• [gi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I just binged watched "Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan" in several days and Amazon. I didn't know much about the Tom Clancy line of books or anything but found the series pretty good. John Krasinski from the Office really made the transition from comedy actor to action thriller very nicely.

"Scott & Bailey" on Amazon, a British police procedural. The 3 main characters are women. It's fun to watch, but not overly complicated.

The guy who played Robin Hood on Once Upon A Time is in a season or two, frequently with his shirt off.  :thumbsup:

"Bewitched"  it really makes me laugh and happy

But it's not as if we did not notice Darren just morphed into another Darren.  ;)

I'm watching reruns of Family Affair.  Uncle Bill and Mr. French are the best.  But it's not as if we did not notice Mr. French just morphed into another Mr. French either.

But it's not as if we did not notice Darren just morphed into another Darren.  ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

Yes, also there were 2 Mrs. Kravtizes and 2 Louises  ;)

The second Darren (Dick Sargent) was to be cast originally when 'Bewitched' started, but was unavailable.  So the first Darren (Dick York) was cast instead.  After York left, Sargent became available and replaced him.  Just a curious fact.  ;) 

Oh I love Bewitched.  There is something so soothing about that show.  Though upon rewatch, I was surprised that the first episode dealt with unwanted sexual advances from some work colleague of Darren's.  This idea that sexual harassment makes a good plot twist was rampant in the 70s.  As much as  I like Bewitched, I wish the premise wasn't that she was "disobeying" Darren all the time.  My husband is always saying how stupid that is, cause if I had magic powers, he would encourage me to use them, and we wouldn't even have to work.  LOL. 

"The Good Place"- this one is funny.

I cannot recommend this show enough. It's a great show and you realize just how talented Ted Dansen is.

His best work in years.

I managed to get through most of The Dragon Prince despite the animation being just, awful.

Also Overlord & Cells at Work, because I am still a weeb after all these years. Sadly both are ending as it's the end of the season.

:laugh: :laugh:

Yes, also there were 2 Mrs. Kravtizes and 2 Louises  ;)

The second Darren (Dick Sargent) was to be cast originally when 'Bewitched' started, but was unavailable.  So the first Darren (Dick York) was cast instead.  After York left, Sargent became available and replaced him.  Just a curious fact.  ;)

Now that I think about it, I do recall 2 Mrs. Kravitzes, but never noticed 2 Louises.  Thanks for the trivia update, ginger:)  Dick York was my favorite "Darwood" per Endora.  :laugh:

• 1 month later...
The Office.  Makes me laugh sometimes just thinking of some scenes.  I think you may have to be feeling pretty good to appreciate a lot of entertainment humor, however.

"Designing Women"  Season 3 this week on FETV

Dixie Carter and Delta Burke at their best, so are Meshach Taylor, Annie Potts, Jean Smart and Alice Ghostley!  Embarrassment of riches!  What an ensemble, once in a lifetime!

Dixie Carter and Delta Burke at their best, so are Meshach Taylor, Annie Potts, Jean Smart and Alice Ghostley!  Embarrassment of riches!  What an ensemble, once in a lifetime!

please send them to me. Lots of work is waiting :o8)

I’m finally doing ‘Mad Men’ and ‘House of Cards’ on Netflix.

Not able to follow any of it properly but at least TV is not terrifying me atm.

You know they would do an awesome job, Marigold1!  ;)

You know they would do an awesome job, Marigold1!  ;)

The need to do an awesome job. Saw myself in a mirror at work today. I am the walking dead. :crazy: