Author Topic: What tv show are you currently watching?  (Read 3617 times)

[Buddie]

Re: What tv show are you currently watching?
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2018, 03:47:58 pm »
Matlock, The Nanny, and Psych if I can find it.  :P
Maybe Adam12,  too.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2018, 04:36:56 pm »
Peaky Blinders.  Missed this one when it came out and just now getting to it.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2018, 10:11:03 am »
"Chopped" on Food Network, new episode airing tonight, and others from before.

[Buddie]

« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2018, 12:48:54 pm »
Peaky Blinders.  Missed this one when it came out and just now getting to it.

My husband and I loved it! [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2018, 02:49:54 am »
Right now watching a BBC (I think -- maybe Acorn tv) series called "The Bletchley Circle" about a group of women who were code-breakers in the war, but now use their talents to hunt serial killer(s). Pretty good!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2018, 03:22:40 am »
Some of these sound acceptable, or worth a try, just don’t have the channels. “Maude” and “Peaky Blinders” in particular. Maybe this Bletchley one :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2018, 05:37:25 am »
Watching "Mama's Family" on LOGO, love Vicki Lawrence and Dorothy Lyman, the latter went on in Hollywood and frequently directed episodes of "The Nanny" (1993 to 1999) and guest-starred there as well. Awwww....what good times!

[Buddie]

« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2018, 07:45:44 pm »
[...], I rented Bletchley from Netflix. It's a DVD. Also, a series I really liked (also rented) was The Good Wife. Such a good legal drama -- 7-part series!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2018, 07:50:52 pm »
Thanks [...], 😸 think I can access “The Good Wife” through cable.

[Buddie]

« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2018, 07:57:54 pm »
It sure kept my interest.  :thumbsup: So much so that I bought the new seasons of The Good Fight, the spinoff series. Also very good!

Did you see/like Downton Abbey? I resisted it for years, then gave in. Much to my surprise, I liked it!. Another good Brit period series is The House of Elliot. Lark Rise To Candleford is a charming, low-key, no-violence Brit production also. Oh, also Janet King (3 seasons, I think). It's an Aussie production. JK is an Aussie barrister. Very good.

[...]