Author Topic: What tv show are you currently watching?  (Read 4621 times)

[Buddie]

Re: What tv show are you currently watching?
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2018, 02:02:25 am »
Just finished the new She-Ra, because I needed light distraction.

Looking to pickup a Brooklyn 99 habit, have been watching Z nation on and off.

Nothing seems to stick, and I admit to saving things for after football's [...].

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2018, 08:52:48 am »
Marvelous Miss Maisel! So good. I don't have Prime so can only watch it at friends' houses, which helps keep me from binging the new season! Also loving Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. Was disappointed at first when I realized it was only loosely based on the book, but have been pleasantly surprised! Well developed characters and genuinely creepy moments!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2018, 12:47:00 pm »
Counter Point on Starz, a little confusing at first but then gets pretty good....[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2018, 04:27:13 pm »
We got rid of NETWORK TV 10 years ago.  Too much evil, I could not stand it.  We stream via YouTube.  I watch Hallmark Channel.  It's a blessing.  Sometimes I watch Sid Roth on It's Supernatural.  Christian Programs that are inspiring.  Classical Music, etc.

[Buddie]

« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2018, 03:54:12 am »
Counter Point on Starz, a little confusing at first but then gets pretty good....[...]

Is Counter Point different from Counterpart?

If so, Counterpart is awesome.

[Buddie]

« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2018, 04:10:50 am »
We got rid of NETWORK TV 10 years ago.  Too much evil, I could not stand it.  We stream via YouTube.  I watch Hallmark Channel.  It's a blessing.  Sometimes I watch Sid Roth on It's Supernatural.  Christian Programs that are inspiring.  Classical Music, etc.

I totally agree, I found Netflix to be nearly unwatchable. I also wasn’t impressed with the actual dramatic quality of the content of all the shows I can remember. The documentaries were also a disappointment.

I find more from cable tv and this is also highly limited, but there are a lot of food and cooking shows on PBS I like, there are also quality short films and documentaries and nature programs.

Other than that I have resorted to Alaska the Last Frontier and The Last Alaskans for reality tv that at least have some good views of nature and sometimes cinematography of that. They are at least inoffensive and tolerable morally, for the most part.

I can stomach Seinfeld and Friends and do find them funny and well-made.

So rare to find quality plots, scripts and proper character development these days. I’m missing a few maybe, but I have watched a huge amount of Grey’s Anatomy. I wound not say it always lined up with my inner compass, but it kind of saved me in a sense for all the distraction it provided. I like it still.

[Buddie]

« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2018, 04:24:45 am »
But that’s my opinion anyway!   ☺️

—signed, the grinch of modern entertainment.

[Buddie]

« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2018, 05:02:28 am »
"Maude" on FETV.  She's the one and only!

[Buddie]

« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2018, 12:09:15 pm »

Is Counter Point different from Counterpart?

If so, Counterpart is awesome.

Yes  :laugh: :laugh: sorry, but it is good  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2018, 03:45:34 pm »
"Maude" on FETV.  She's the one and only!

Maude is awesome!  :smitten: