Author Topic: What tv show are you currently watching?  (Read 3992 times)

[Buddie]

Re: What tv show are you currently watching?
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2019, 04:35:40 pm »
We got RID of NETWORK Television 10 years ago.  It turned EVIL......we want nothing to do with any of it.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2019, 09:57:03 pm »
Love “Madam Secretary”    :smitten:

:thumbsup:   [...]

mp
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2019, 11:34:38 pm »
mp did you watch/are are you watching "The Good Wife"? Old series, so . . .

Stlil watching "Accused" at my house.

K

[Buddie]

« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2019, 12:16:40 am »
The Widow.       Amazon,   Good not great 💎💙🙏

[Buddie]

« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2019, 12:19:08 am »
Finished Rectify. Now watching Catastrophe on Amazon Prime.

[Buddie]

« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2019, 12:26:43 am »

Loved Rectify ;)

[Buddie]

« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2019, 01:26:30 am »

Loved Rectify ;)

I liked it too!  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2019, 06:02:49 pm »
The last TV series I watched was Russian Doll. It dealt with drug abuse and withdrawal, repetitive scenarios and near death experiences in a very unique and thoughtful way. I haven't dealt with substance abuse myself but felt it was relatable in terms of mental illness and gradually opening yourself to the world. It was also very humorous and comforting to watch, and the soundtrack was wonderful. Couldn't recommend it enough.

[Buddie]

« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2019, 06:11:50 pm »
Can someone recommend a series (Amazon Prime) that doesn’t raise anxiety?  Something good but bland?  Nothing scary or full of action. 

Thanks, [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2019, 06:19:16 pm »
The last TV series I watched was Russian Doll. It dealt with drug abuse and withdrawal, repetitive scenarios and near death experiences in a very unique and thoughtful way. I haven't dealt with substance abuse myself but felt it was relatable in terms of mental illness and gradually opening yourself to the world. It was also very humorous and comforting to watch, and the soundtrack was wonderful. Couldn't recommend it enough.

I just watched that too. Excellent!