2 years out!

[be...]

Well 2 years finally came. I am totally free of the poison, klonopin. I am still hoping for more recovery though. I remember those who got off this drug before me saying that 18 months was a popular time frame to expect improvement but that milestone proved mediocre for me. 2 years still feels mediocre in improvement but that is better than none at all. So hang in there all. I will too and I hope that I can post a success story soon.  :thumbsup:

Congrats on 2 Years!  I was on Klonopin for 20+ then Ativan for about a year.  I’m at about the 1 year 7 month mark now.  Like you I was hoping to have been closer to full recovery.  I’m still thinking it is possible but just try to live the fullest life I can while hopefully healing.

The fact that you have been off for 2 years is definitely something to celebrate!

Congrats on two years!  Three will be better, four even better than three.  This is the gift that keeps on giving.

:highfive:

Beebop,

A huge congratulations on reaching two years!  Hoping and praying that you’ll turn the corner soon, reach full recovery and write your success story soon!

Blessings and hugs,

Pi

Congrats on 2 years free!  Like you, I expected to be much further along with my healing as I approach 2 years.  I notice as I recover though,  my life has been filling up more, and time passes a bit faster.  Before we know it, we'll have done our time, and living easy breezy again.    :smitten: WR

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations my birthday friend!!! It is a huge milestone and hoping and praying for full recovery with you. :smitten:

I'm still in very bad shape  :-[

Love you

Vica