I finally done it

[ku...]

After 2 years of torturing myself and fearing the worst. I went and had a physical and seen a gi for my tummy issues. I can assure you ive had every symptom you can imaging from head to toe . From chest pains, to loads of gi issues, pains in my testicles, insides of legs, feet burning, lymphnodes swelling and about a hundred more. All my test results came back negative. And all this time I thought i had every disease known to man, when in reality i was fine the whole time. Still having a hard time believing one little pill can do so much damage. It was a huge relief seeing my blood test results, and all the scans come back negative. I see people on here all the time asking about this and that. Im guilty of it too. Do yourself a favor when you start your taper or jump ct. Go get checked and dont torture yourself. Dont google symtoms like i did. Yes i know it took me way to long to get checked. I let fear keep me from living long enough, not anymore!! I hope this helps someone out there struggling with health anxiety. My inbox is always open if someone needs to talk. Love,

KK

Your words hit a home run. I need to screw up my couragemail and learn the truth. You are amazing. So open and honest

Thanks guys, it was like the world being lifted off my shoulders. I just dont want others to be scared of getting checked like i was. Just a month ago i cried for 11 straight days, i thought it was over, I really thought i was dying. Trust me , knowing for sure its the meds and not something else makes a world of difference. I just hope this thread helps someone.