Dlmt comp clonazapam need new plan Jim’s charts(maybe) other issues Bella

[Sc...]

Hi, so my compounded liquid expires in a month & my generic k pin is on back order everywhere. I know I’ve thought my compound iffy in it’s efficacy,(still do, but not sure)but don’t have equipment to make own liquid right now. Point being, I was going to use Jim’s charts to dlmt with .5mg/ml compounded suspension for only my 3rd .5mg dose of day, until it was gone, then start dlmt on other doses, first 1 or 2 of day. My doses 6am .5, 12pm .5 6pm .5, bed time 2mg. Now I’m wondering if I can liquid taper all 3 day doses, leaving bed dose as tablets, but still get the percentage worked into the chart?

Is this just dumb & impulsive to try to jump over to liquid doses for 3 out of 4 daily doses per day?

Last evening, I took my 6-7pm liquid taper dose & felt more awake than I do when I take my tablet, took me a bit long ne’er to get to sleep(not much after taking tablets)this A.M. I took compounded liquid=.99ml=almost .5mg & I feel like want to go to sleep. I shook it well both times. What could be the problem here?

I just tried it for my A.M. dose, couldn’t read the small lines on the 1ml 100 increment syringe, but was trying for .99ml. How does one see these lines? Use a magnifying glass? So far I’ve only tried to draw .95, so the line was bigger, how do I read those smaller lines?

Anyway, I’m feeling extra tired, unwell, & nauseous, which I thought would be the opposite with liquid? Can’t afford to feel worse right now, but it could be something else going on, I suppose. Maybe it just hit me all at once too much & now I want to go to sleep, hm, don’t like this feeling.

Also I got some tiny amt of water in my suspension (while pushing & pulling on syringe trying to get right amount) that was left in syringe from rinsing syringe last night after taking 6pm dose, will that contaminate or ruin my suspension?

Also, the pharmacist told me to find milliliters, take the dose I want in mg & divide by .5mg=liquid milliliter dose. How would I do the opposite? Convert the amount I’m taking in mililiters & convert to mg?

So I was going to taper 3rd .5mg dose @5-10% every 14 days, of daily dose with liquid leaving all else in tablets.

Using Jim’s charts.

Is there a way to taper first 3 doses of day with liquid @3-5%, or even 10% every 14 days, using Jim’s charts leaving 2mg bed dose in tablets?

Or is there a way without Jim’s charts to do this?

Or have I ruined suspension getting water in it?

Is it normal that I feel like going back to sleep?

All thoughts, imput appreciated.

Thank you, Scaredie