having to switch generic...

[no...]

My Teva generic clonazepam is backordered... they're saying possibly back in pharmacies by around June 7th. CVS is offering me Solco.

Has anyone else had to switch and do you try to do it over a few days? Hold and see if it causes any withdrawal?

I do not understand why no one responds to this post. I check B.B. here and there, and I’m pretty sure that the subject matter of this post has been asked previous to May 25, 2018. And yet, no responses from anyone.

Hasn’t anyone else ever had to change a generic brand of their particular Benzo? Or one of the other psychiatric medications like ADs, APs, or you name it? Where are the “experts” here, and where are the Moderators?

Yes, nolongeranxiousbut, many people here and in “reality world” have had to do this. And your brains reaction to the change varies from person to person. Some people do not notice a difference at all, while others do detect a difference. The different generic could be stronger or weaker than your Teva brand.

If it’s stronger, you may not notice anything, or you may notice an “updose effect.” If it’s weaker, you will possibly notice a w/d effect or not.

People are so different as far as their individual CNS, no one can really tell you how a change will affect you.

There’s actually a fairly interesting story behind Teva’s “acquisitions” and the results from that which could easily be the reason for this “backorder,” but I think that part belongs in the “Benzos in the News section.”

I definitely notice the difference between Klonopin and the generics.  I can feel the effectiveness is different.  I know others it doesn't bother.  But if in 3 to 5 days, if your withdrawal effects go up, then it is probably the change in manufacturers.

I think everyone is different in terms of their sensitivity, and every generic is likely a bit different in terms of how it compares to another. I did not do well with another brand of clonazepam, but I have done fine with another brand of gabapentin. Have you tried calling a small mom and pop pharmacy (that fills less orders)? I did and they had some teva on the shelf.