Racing ringing screeching screaming feeling

[Tr...]

When whatever pushes me into a wave currently-12 mos out, it usually includes this feeling of acceleration in my head with an irritating super high pitched squeal that I get the impression I may be hearing only part of. There is a constricted ice pick in the esophagus and a hot feeling in the lungs with a icy rawness in the nostrils. The anxious feeling that accompanies makes me feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Makes me feel like screaming or swearing. I don't use foul language. Hope these last symptoms disappear as well. Anyone else get this?

By high pitched squeal, are you referring to tinnitus? It's a fairly common side effect that fades over time (for most).

Tinnitus is correct. Mine has also faded in intensity but in a wave it is always squealing in the background

Easier said than done, but stay busy and you won’t even hear it. What are doing to block it out when you sleep? Sound machine and AC fan running really help drown it.

I don't have tinnitus but I feel the same as you, just instead of ringing my TMJ acts up so I get extremely dizzy like I feel today. Look on youtube for TMJ massages and that helps a lot. It doesn't really help the neck pain you describe, I have it on my left side of my thyroid. What helps the acceleration is letting it out, when I am lucky I wait for my wife not to be around and cry it out, asking God why and beg for forgiveness; I know it's not PC around here but it's what works best for me. My second coping way is going for a 30min brisk walk.  If it's not too much I can get by with grunge music or even better doing a CBT workbook.

Ethan, thanks for the suggestions. I find also walking reduces the racing feeling. If I can cry that also helps. Must be endorphins.

The loud music is good as well. Nice the hyperacusis is gone, can turn the Marshall on 11 and take the frustration out on something external.