Drop in symptoms

[Su...]

How is it possible that other symptoms for me seem to be getting better but not my sleep?

I have gotten rid of DP/DR not completely but i’d Say by 80%.

Joint swelling down by 90%

Gastro issues down by 95%

Head pressure still comes and goes but it used to be 100%

Ear pressure down 50%

Hypercusis still comes and goes but down by 60%

Yet my sleep will not stabilize. I still go from 1/3 hours broken into 2 sections followed here and there with 5 hours broken into 2 sections, one of 3 hours, 1 of 2 hours.

3 times in this last 6 month period I have had a night of 7-8 hours consecutive but broken and man that felt great!! But it slips through my fingers again like water.

When will this end? I am so so very tired. Exhausted really.

There is no logic to it. It's like a storm going forward and backward, increasing and decreasing, remaining stable or plummeting all of sudden.

So, there is no general answer, except that it will heal sooner or later.

I know it's hard not to worry about it, but if we worry, we probably would make it worse. If you had a bad night, try not to worry too much about it. Otherwise, you come with too much pressure and worry to the next night.

My sleep pattern is 2 hour increments for a total of 6 hours one night and the next night 4 hours straight and back to sleep for 2 hours. It alternates every other night. However last night I got 3.5 and could not go back to sleep. I am grateful for what I get because before I went to detox and a few days after I got 0 (zero Hours). Hang in there our sleep will get back to normal.

One thing. When I couldn’t sleep at all - and I mean not even an hour for almost a year from a girus that affected my brain I found doing really deep meditation helped.

Meditation does pretty much the same as sleep so if you can find a way to get deep the lack of sleep will not be such a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

In withdrawal

some symptoms come and go.. whilst fading or just going completetly

and some stay for the duration gradually fading

shania