After 11 monthes, symptoms increase every day

[ec...]

I am in a very bad wave and some symptoms are worse every day! . These symptoms are tinnitus, hyperacousia (which follows tinnitus) and floaters (i can control them on a white wall). I'm scared. Does that means that I made mistakes and that I will never heal?

Being scared is natural, Eckhart. But this doesn't mean you have screwed anything up, this just means that you need a bit more time. You are healing and you will start getting signs of that you are. Look out for any little improvement, no matter how insignificant it seems!

Does that means that I made mistakes and that I will never heal?

No, it doesn't mean you made mistakes, you will heal.  Healing takes time, but it does come, so don't be scared.  I have bad eye floaters too, they come and go.  It's a sign our bodies are healing. 

Thank you for your support. My tinnitus is so loud that it burns my ears and I can't sleep because of it. I have so many floaters (but I had before benzos). My wife supports me but I need your help too to feel less lonely in this fight. In january and february and ten days ago, it was a bit better and now it's awfull... Sorry for my bad english.