all comments welcomed crazy story

[ju...]

so i have not posted in a while  i have gad and a panic disorder been having trouble driver since last summer then in october  i stopped leaving the house n was trapped in my room for about 3 weeks  a benzo buddy helped me push past that n fast forward  to spring i was taking baby steps and i was getting alot better i even drove my car last week about a half mile to my bank to deposit money because i am gearing my self up because i have to go to the drs office because my new general practitioner secretary says she doesnt feel comfortable  just prescribing me ativan  0.5mg  90 pills a month now mind you she took over for my doctor of 28 years im only 31 n he has had me on benzos for over 4 years and i saw her last summer in august n she has been giving me the script for 10 months  i dont get it at all  but i was planing on try my best to deal with it till i got hit with a huge curve ball monday night when  i trumped all my fears n phobias  because i was in the worst pain of my life  i ended up in the emergency room with a kidney stone  now its early thursday morning n its still hasent passed  in pain everyday  drinking water till im about to vomit taking other pills i hate taking anything i need advice on how i can talk to my general practitioner over the phone to make her understand my agohiahbia and how im basically i shut in most days even though i was making small progress  the kidney stone is a huge anxiety n fear set back  any and all advice welcomed thanks for reading

[2f...]

Hi Jumpman!

Sorry about the stone, but I'm really encouraged that you are beginning to get out a little more.  Let's have that nasty stone pass today, so that you can continue to gain confidence getting out in the world. 

thanks badsocref i hope it does pass today im keeping my fingers crossered because it took months to get when i was at n i was starting to become some what normal again even if it was for a few hours each day  progession in my number 1 priority 

I feel your pain... I fought to pass a stone for six days last fall.  Couple of trips to the ER, pain shots, admitted overnight.  It finally passed.  I'm sure you're probably taking something for pain and maybe Flomax to open the tube to let it pass.

Doctors are pretty sympathetic to kidney stone pain.  I wouldn't worry about calling her, that's why she's there.

yes i have pain pills 3 different kinds two are nsaid  and i have vics n flomax n nausea meds but only have takin toradol  twice since monday n anti nausea pill twice i hate taking meds esp new once cuz i hate feeling funny it causes panic attacks n high anxiety  so i figure i just drink a ton of water till it passes  n if i need a pain med ill take one