Bad waves good windows

[Be...]

Does anyone have really good windows and then out of the blue go into a really bad wave. Everytime i have a window i think this is it, its gone then. My waves are really bad that i end up in bed for the day. Grateful for your reply please.

hi there yes i have the same and have noticed that the widows do get longer for me the wave are sometimes not bad and managable but then some keep me house bound but is is getting better

That happens to me as well. The windows give me such hope and help me get through the bad waves that come out of nowhere! I wish you well! :thumbsup:

I've been in a wave for the past month which has kept me housebound. Prior to that I was progressively getting better for many months. But I overdid it and was in a very stressful period. So yes, if your waves are just a few days, than you are luckier than I.

Just happened to me about 20 mins ago! Been feeling good all day then bam I'm in a wave!

Feet and legs tingling

Feeling unsteady

heart pounding

feeling spaced out

lightheaded.

All of this came outta no where. Still in this wave as I type this...

Not gonna let it get the best of me.

Was thinking about taking my night time dose but not suppose to take it til 7 pm. It is currenty 5 pm my time.

Gonna ride it out......

:'( :'( :'(