Can it get easier as you get lower?

[po...]

I didn't have any problems tapering until I was about 95% done. Now every time I taper it's bad. Has anyone experienced the symptoms getting better as you get closer to jumping off? Or do most people feel the worst as they get closer?

I had a long hold about 7 weeks at around 2mg, didn't feel any better so I started back micro tapering.

This time I have cut for 5 days and need to hold , it's getting harder for me.

I'm generally feeling better in the afternoons but mornings are hard.

Trying to get a figure out a schedule cut 4-5 days then hold for a couple, not sure really.

A lot of people have increased symptoms as they hit the low end of their tapers.  It may help to slow down a little more or make smaller cuts. 

If you'll add a 'signature' (drug/taper history) we can give you better suggestions.  Here's how: go up to Profile, choose Forum Profile, write in the text box and choose 'Change Profile'.

Challis

In my case it became harder the closer to jump I tapered so the last part of the tapering was the hardest. I jumped at low dose so it paid back later on and I did not felt anykind of acute after I jumped. My health has improved since then but I still have long way to go. However it is already much easier now than at the time I tapered.

hi all i myself am facing this time in my tamper proccess hard i dont have proper tablet cutting tools and in SA we dont have pharmicy's that can help with the liquid taper proccess i have been breaking my tabs in quoters and tacking it from there 

I was having problems with unequal cuts. Then got the equadose pill splitter. 

Its on amazon a,little pricey. But some patience  you can cut small pills down to 1/4 accurately and with no crumbling.

You tube has a video

I even cut a 1/8 and aside from centering it right. It did the job.

It has helped me so much in a more even taper. I also use a scale to lower the middle 1/4..and the accrate 1/4 has made me more confidant in those small cuts as well.

More difficult for me at bottom end too. 

Am now (just started) on 1mg Valium and going to liquid titrate in a month's time.  I'm going to hold at 1mg in the hope that the month hold will accommodate long half life of Valium. 

Mornings have been worse. 

Dee

I was about 95% done and did great the whole time until I cut from 10mg to 7.5mg. My doctor recommended that and the Ashton Manual also does. That was way to fast for me and I had the worst withdrawal. My new doctor told me I went to fast and I had to go back to 10. I am now using a compounding pharmacy and am down to 8mg. Maybe it wouldn't have been bad if I wouldn't have made the huge 25% jump. Maybe if I would have went slow the entire time I wouldn't have had my big setback, maybe it has nothing to do with how low you get. I'm not sure.