Need a fast answer if anyone can help.

[Su...]

I take .75 dry clonazepam and a smaller amount of liquid at 7,3, 11 each day...today I forgot my 3pm dose and was so upset I took it when I discovered it, at 9pm.

I am due again at 11pm.  Is this ok as will have same amount for the day, just diffferent time.  Any thoughts?  My phone alarm didn’t go off or I didnt hear it.  Thanks so much. I feel so stupid as I usually only forget one part of the dose, not the whole enchilada.  Suzuka9

[f5...]
If it was me, I'd go ahead and take the 11 pm dose.  Maybe I'd try to wait an extra hour if that works for you.

I agree with the above, you will be sleeping anyway if the 11 pm dose makes you a little more drowsy. If you can set an alarm for midnight, that would put a little more of a time cushion in the mix. Let us know how it worked out tomorrow morning. .... :thumbsup:

Thank you both for helping me out.  You likely know how things  panic you that normally would not.  I did what you said and waited a little while.  I appreciate that advice.  Took the 11pm dose later. Slept fine.

I took my 7am dose.  I could not sleep after and feel nauseous and a little weird but I think I am beyond clonazepam making me drowsy or helping anything.  The Remeron helps some but it is getting tired so don’t know what I will do if it poops out. 

Again, I thank you kindly for your response in my time of panic.  Blessings to you both!!!!!  Suzuka9