Shakey, Trembling Feeling w Tinnitus??Meds?

[Ph...]

I am in my 9 months of CT, I recently had a major injury basically was bedridden for the past 3 months with painkiller's which I needed, No euphoria from them just pain relief. This was a major distraction during my withdrawals. Now that I am functioning again(somewhat) my symptoms seem to be raging back :o.I hope it's not the opiates withdrawing  The tinnitus and body trembling are OC my mind has trouble making basic decisions and second-guessing every decision I have made in the past. SOYA sitting on your ass is not the thing to do. It is still painful for me to go through the process of living life. I have three kids one graduating next week from HS. get to the gym, walk the dog go to a park in the sunshine and warmth. I have to tell myself every day to do these things. The Gym was robbed from me the last 3 months with my injury. Now I'm giving the go-ahead to use a stationary bike. I am just learning to greet my symptoms say it will be alright. I was at a meeting on the 18th floor, the floor kinda shaking I thought its just me vibrating with my tinnitus again until my partner says to you feel that, I laughed inside yeah I do,: :) along with everything else in this acid trip gone bad. Its been 9 months and I'm ready to heal!!!

Is this normal?? Is the Gabapentin causing me another withdrawal?? 

Do not push yourself because it will take time for your brain to heal. Gabapentin in high doses can cause anxiety. Shaking and trembling are normal because your brain is miss firing now but will heal with time.