anybody? to those who are healed

[mo...]

any one who ended up on a benzo due to too many antibiotics because of anxiety.  did it go away?

at night time  in earlier withdrawal I would wake up with surges/ now I don't. I just  wake up and go back asleep.

but I wake up every other day with anxiety which lasts all day. the night is better its the day I am dealing with.

I noticed I am having a strange  smell in my nose that nobody  else smells but me. 

any one ever been through this?  will this anxiety ever go away? some days I habve surges,  others I feel sick with a nasty tension in my stomach and head.

Anybody that's made it out won't hang around here, there is the placebo effect and even one of the most experienced people helping got dropped down to a horrible wave many years after making it out. The only selfless people that are here are the mods, and they deserve a VIP place in heaven for risking their well being for us.

What you describe sounds like a simple wave to me, as to the smell any kind of hallucination is normal, IME it's just you are super-sensitized and you can see-feel-smell things that nobody can.

Anxiety doesn't go away if you were anxious before benzos, most of the symptoms we all get people with extreme anxiety get them without ever touching a benzo. Success IMO will be when I get all the normal symptoms, but they are much less and bearable, just like they were before benzos.

Hey Ethan - I consider myself healed, although others don't like / appreciate my perspective  ::)

Ask away...if you dare :)

Anybody that's made it out won't hang around here, there is the placebo effect and even one of the most experienced people helping got dropped down to a horrible wave many years after making it out. The only selfless people that are here are the mods, and they deserve a VIP place in heaven for risking their well being for us.

What you describe sounds like a simple wave to me, as to the smell any kind of hallucination is normal, IME it's just you are super-sensitized and you can see-feel-smell things that nobody can.

Anxiety doesn't go away if you were anxious before benzos, most of the symptoms we all get people with extreme anxiety get them without ever touching a benzo. Success IMO will be when I get all the normal symptoms, but they are much less and bearable, just like they were before benzos.

ethan I asked for those who been through this.  I am not trying to be mean but you are only 4 months off.  I am 21 month  off and need to hear from those who  are healed of this anxiety went away/

as far as you saying that if you are anxious  before  you will have it after benzos, well some people who had it before  was healed from it.

mine was from too many antibiotics.  I appreciate your help but somebody just 4 month off. I can accept that.  I want experience.

Hey Ethan - I consider myself healed, although others don't like / appreciate my perspective  ::)

yes tell me about your healing!

BFB,

If you are healed, why are you still on this forum?  Just curious.

Sofa

I'm dealing with minor issues still; I consider healed back to living a normal life. I also enjoy sharing my perspective and experience to those who are not there yet, or don't think they'll ever get there.

*Please refer to the OP's question and further post - can anyone else here answer it?

yes tell me about your healing!

Sure! I was super naive when I decided to jump c/t. With that said, I am not the type to sit there without taking action to help my own circumstances. I did the below and it helped amazingly:

Ear Ringing: Sound Machine and had ENT clean out ears. I went to audiologist for an exam (covered by insurance). This is still going on, however I barely notice it.

Heart Palpitations: PCP prescribed 30 mg Beta Blocker daily (non-rebound medication)

Sleep: 10 mg Melotonin  Came back around 2.5 months in.

Anxiety: Gym, lots of it. The more I beat myself up there, the better I felt. This may seem messed up, but  the whole "fight or flight" mode allowed me to crush it at the gym (maybe the one positive from this all). Went away about 3 months in.

Muscle Stiffness: Chiro was able to help with neck, back, and jaw TMJ relaxation (get a night guard to help with grinding!)  Went away about 2 months in.

Acne: See Dermatologist for cream to help dry acne and moisturize dry skin. Still oily now however I used EpidoForte and it works great.

Hair: Biotin and Vitamin D for hair and nails. Starting to get back to normal.

Alcohol & Coffee - Stayed away from coffee for 3 months, drank alcohol on occasion but I paid the price each time. I'm good with both now.

It hit me hard, however I took it. It sucked, but I survived and here I am after taking my last dose Nov 6th c/t following 10 Years. I started to get back to my normal routine roughly 3 months in. Please respond with an questions and I would be more than happy to go into detail on each. You can crush this...all of you can.