Those who are 20+ months out

[co...]

What are you doing with yourself? Are you working or do you have a hobby or what's keeping you sane? I figure at 20+ months their aren't too many of us not working... I did a 6 month contract but that ended 3 weeks ago. Now I'm completely lost again.... just trying to get through each day.

Hi colley

We came up together. I’ve been back at work with my dream job for 2 months. Was havin some issues and instead of heading what I learned detoured into a lil Xanax for 2 weeks. Paid for it with a week of insanity and a close call on suicide. Big lesson learned. I’m recommitted to a clean slate and doin ok as of today. Few bumps to work out. If yer waffling, jump not something. Embrace your relationships with kindness. Sitting and overthinking things is fatal. Go...live

I’m 22 months out now and am a lost soul. I work but every day is an epic battle both mentally and physically. My apathy is so bad that when I get home all I do is stare at the wall and try to think back to the way my life was before my brain was wounded by my POS doctor. I’m going through a pretty bad wave as I type this. I have zero interest in anything and that causes even more anxiety and depression. It seems like there is no end but still I keep forging on. I have noticed a little progress since I quit but unfortunately not much.

Hi colley

We came up together. I’ve been back at work with my dream job for 2 months. Was havin some issues and instead of heading what I learned detoured into a lil Xanax for 2 weeks. Paid for it with a week of insanity and a close call on suicide. Big lesson learned. I’m recommitted to a clean slate and doin ok as of today. Few bumps to work out. If yer waffling, jump not something. Embrace your relationships with kindness. Sitting and overthinking things is fatal. Go...live

wow...good for you! How did you land your dream job if you don't mind me asking? Were you not experiencing symptoms? How did you get through the interview process? PM me if you don't want to share all of this.

Good for you man!

Hell yea. Didn’t sleep at all the interview day but just kept pushing. I steadily smoothed out when the new job jitters calmed.

I'm 20 months out, I'm currently trying to help my husband set up a dropshipping business selling printed t shirts. I am thinking of a design around the dangers of Benzos, and something aimed at people who survived them.

When the site goes live, which should hopefully be soon once the relevant bank accounts are set up etc, I will ask the mods if I can share it, because it should include this theme, something printed on a shirt warning people about Benzos.

If I can persuade him to let me upload it (it's his business), I will see about linking to it here.