WTW..... is wrong?!

[Fi...]

I’m really going through some very bizarre stuff.  Last Friday I felt decent, not great but decent.  I was able to drive and run some errands.  This hasn’t happened in many many months!!!  The next day and ever since I have been in the WORST condition.  Everything is 10 times more overwhelming.  My brain feels like it’s in constant fast forward.  Severe dp/dr, depression and confusion.  This morning I got up feeling horrible (as usual), however got up to go to the bathroom and the room started tilting violently, the walls started shifting.  It scared me so badly I crawled back into bed and sobbed.  I just don’t get what is wrong with me.  I got up thinking it was just a glitch, and nope it started again. 

I have NEVER felt so hopeless in my life.  This stuff never completely lets up for me.  I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.  My head symptoms never stop.  I don’t know what to do.

The longer this goes on the worse my coping skills become.  I have elderly parents that are ill and need my help and I can’t even function.

I keep praying for a break and it never comes. 

I’m so sorry. I know what you mean. It just doesn’t stop. I wish I was better myself and could offer positivity for you. I’m starting to think the cure is worse than the problem. I mean I NEVER felt this bad on Benzos. Maybe that’s rationalization but this ride feels like it’s gonna take me down.

I hope and pray for all of us to be healed and make it back to normalcy. I wish I could offer more.😢

But know that you are not alone. If that’s any comfort at all.

I’m so sorry. I know what you mean. It just doesn’t stop. I wish I was better myself and could offer positivity for you. I’m starting to think the cure is worse than the problem. I mean I NEVER felt this bad on Benzos. Maybe that’s rationalization but this ride feels like it’s gonna take me down.

I hope and pray for all of us to be healed and make it back to normalcy. I wish I could offer more.😢

But know that you are not alone. If that’s any comfort at all.

I know exactly what you mean.  I don’t get it.  I don’t understand how getting off something that is so harmful can cause so much damage to people.

I’m sending some positivity to you my friend.  Hoping things improve quickly.  It isn’t a easy journey and makes absolutely no rational sense. 

I think if we had linear healing where the more time off the better people got, would be the blessing that so many of us need.   

I remember being so bad at one point I couldn’t walk, not a step.  I would drop to the ground and was too weak to get up. 

This is unimaginable and we have to rely on ourselves to get through it.  I really have to work on that.