Constant urination

[ku...]

I have been constant urinating for the past month.  Its so bad that I wake up at night to pee and can't fall back asleep.  I can barely sleep.  These past 2 weeks have been rough.  My eyes are tired and I am stressing out.  I got my urine checked and no UTI.  I made a appointment with the Urologist but thats next week.  I saw somewhere that this was part of w/d.  Any suggestions on how to manage this is greatly appreciated.  Foods to avoid?  MY lack of sleep because of this is making everything much worse for me.

When tapering down I had weeks of peeing every hour day and night.

I still get it every time dose wears off. It is like my bladder gets squeezed with everything else.

Constant urinating has deprived me of sleep.  My psychiatrist Prescribed  me trazodone recently to help calm me down it worked for one day but I still have the urge at night

I suppose it depends what’s causing it.

Normal advice is avoid foods and drinks that irritate the bladder and drunk lots of water because dilute urine is less irritating.

For me it is literally that my bladder along with every other part of my body gets squeezed as each dose wears off.

my guess is that your aldosterone levels have soared - one of the many endocrine impacts of withdrawal.  not much you can do other than consume a 1/2 teaspoon of good quality himalyan sea salt in the morning and another 1/2 teaspoon in the early evening.  i had this happen and with using the sea salt it took 2-3 weeks to regulate