9 Months Out - Worst Wave This Year + Video (What is this?!)

[Sc...]

Hello fellow buddies,

Admittedly, I had been doing a lot better in recent times. Behaving more like pre-Benzo ScottishBuddy. However, a few days ago, all my initial withdrawal symptoms started going off seemingly at once - and has continued to wax and wane since. I'm struggling. Depression, anxiety, the fear...the works.

The twitches in my legs - which are clearly visible - have been going non-stop. The video below is not me, but this is the exact thing I'm talking about. I'm terrified there's something very sinister going on with my body rather than it still being Benzo withdrawal. Advice always appreciated!!

HI,

I am have the EXACT same condition in my legs non-stop.  Mostly in the calf muscles just like in the video, but also in thighs.  Mine are clearly visible.  For me it started a few weeks ago, at around the 3.5 month point.  I'm also having myclonic jerking in almost all areas of my body.  It's gotten worse over the past few days.

I'm very worried this is something more than just W/D,  OR it's my W/D getting worse.  Is this the W/D?  If so is it part of the healing process or is it nerve damage done?

However, a few days ago, all my initial withdrawal symptoms started going off seemingly at once - and has continued to wax and wane since. I'm struggling. Depression, anxiety, the fear...the works.

The twitches in my legs - which are clearly visible - have been going non-stop.

I had a similar thing happen to me at 9 months out, I went into 'acute' for about 3 weeks and then it passed.  It's a wave, they're not uncommon even this far out at 9 months.  When you're in it, the fear takes over and you think you'll never get out it.  But know it will pass, you're body is going through cyclical process of self-repair and healing, and that means waves.  If this happens again, it will be less intense and shorter. 

Hi scottishbuddy, I feel into a hideous wave in month 10, it was my worst wave to date. I’m in month 11 now and still have a lot of symptoms but I’m seeing some modest improvements. The up and downs are typical of benzo Withdrawal, just about everyone gets them, otherwise we wouldn’t use the wave and windows. Hang on, what you’re going through is normal, you will heal  :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot for taking the time to respond Sunshine/Ginger.  :thumbsup:

Hope you are both doing well!

this is common. i would not be worried about twitches. magnesium and CBD are your best friends here. just hold through till its done