Announcement: It is with regret... ×

What is your worst and most consistent physical symptom- besides insomnia?

[St...]

Mine is muscles in my head are very tight. It just doesn't let up! Constantly grinding my teeth too. Anyone else?

Muscles in back,nesk, and sides  :(

Do you get blurry vision from it

In Ashton's manual, she says benzo's love muscles and there are small little muscles in and around your whole eye.  I'm sitting here trying to focus on this so I can write u back and my eyes are just as blurry as they can be .  Sometimes are worse than others , but it is very common symptom.  Wish I could give us both better news. :(

The roof of my mouth and somewhere in my head feels really tight. It's constant. I hate this!!

I know me too, I have days I just cannot believe I still have so much longer to go.  My back , sides and neck I am working on hard...going to pt, getting acupressure once a week, do my damn stretches at home and then my husband gives me his massage.  Not professional but from love :) and My back is still a mess most of the time.  Ahhhhhh, does that mean this is going to last the whole withdrawal?

That terrifies me :-[

Muscles in neck and don't know if this is result of tension or not.  Right side of back too.  Blurry vision occasionally, numb toes, tingles, BP, tinnitus, and all of the aforementioned including running around like a rat bag and not getting anything done.  Jaw clenching, clicking.  All in all it just morphs into one fatigued sad and sorry body.  Stuff comes and goes and is a taunting mean villain.  So tired of it too. 

The gripping muscle issues in my neck, lower back, and head. Sometimes it hits my leg too and I'll start limping or just have to stop walking until it alleviates.

The other is because my system is so sensitive, I'm unable to take any other medication and I have pretty severe asthma. So have some days I just can't breathe at all.

does anyone else feel like their brain is bouncing around in the top of their head when walking ?

maybe just me

My worse symptoms are my damn ears! For an entire year so far snap crackling and popping every time I swallow,yawn,live! The strange thing is I’ve never slept this good in 20 years since before I started benzos,but that will mostly likely change in 6 weeks when I jump:/.

Probably dizziness. But right behind that is a racing heartbeat out of the blue and migraines with aura. My auras look like a part of my eye is behind running water. The aura fades in 20 minutes sometimes followed by headache. Anyone else get tachycardia???? I try to stay relaxed but I am in control some days more than others.

Tight muscles in head, face, jaw, neck, shoulders, back, calfs.

Muscles going too ‘soringy’ so that head is bouncing uncontrollably around on neck and legs are uncontrollable.

Loss of sensation from inside body including inability to feel full and constant compulsion to eat esp. sugar.

I'm always bouncing my teeth together too. I think I'm jumping today y'all but didn't want to make it benzo buddy official yet until I know for sure. Lol

I'm always bouncing my teeth together too. I think I'm jumping today y'all but didn't want to make it benzo buddy official yet until I know for sure. Lol

Congrats buddy!

Congrats buddy!

Thank you. Symptoms are getting better. Neck pain has got better and I've slept 3 nights in a row for about 8 hrs each. I don't know if I'm in a wave or what, but I'll take it.