Is it advisable to updose or hold when switching to liquid titration

[NJ...]

I think I am coming to the realization I am not going to continue to dry cut. My symptoms of any cut no matter how small are ridiculous. I drop .001 in pill weight and am a mess. I have done a very conservative taper with long holds.

I have to figure out what I am doing, and I know there is a lot of information on this forum with that, will ask if I have questions. But it is advisable to do a small updose and/or hold for a while when starting liquid. I had a very bad experience with compounded liquid klonopin, but hoping that by doing this myself I will not have the same experience.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I have also thought about substituting to valium but I don't think my body can handle that right now.

[cc...]
A lot of people find that they need to do a small up-dose when they switch from solid to liquid.  Usually 5-10% does the trick.

Thank you. Hoping this approach will work as I am definitely hitting the wall and unable to reduce without a huge flare of symptoms.

Also working on getting a medical marijuana card. Hopefully that can also provide some symptom relief.