Can someone tell me I have done this right?

[Aj...]

Although I am holding I have decided to move to a liquid so my dose is in even amounts throughout the day.

I have made 4 days worth because that is a whole number. That means I need 16 doses.

I ground up and dissolved 7 pills in 7ml of vodka and then topped it all up with water to a total of 80ml so I would have 16 5ml doses.

I shake it before using the syringe to draw it out of the jar but I am still concerned the amount of diazepam is not even in each dose.

I didn't want to do it in milk because it worries me that I can't see how the suspension is.

Anybody able to reassure me?

Although I am holding I have decided to move to a liquid so my dose is in even amounts throughout the day.

I have made 4 days worth because that is a whole number. That means I need 16 doses.

I ground up and dissolved 7 pills in 7ml of vodka and then topped it all up with water to a total of 80ml so I would have 16 5ml doses.

I shake it before using the syringe to draw it out of the jar but I am still concerned the amount of diazepam is not even in each dose.

I didn't want to do it in milk because it worries me that I can't see how the suspension is.

Anybody able to reassure me?

What size are your tablets?  You need 2ml of vodka for each milligram of diazepam.  If you do that, you can be confident that your diazepam is uniformly distributed.

The tablets are 2mg.

So I needed 14ml vodka - D’oh!

I can’t believe I can’t even get that right.

I feel like I have dementia.

Thank you!

The tablets are 2mg.

So I needed 14ml vodka - D’oh!

I can’t believe I can’t even get that right.

I feel like I have dementia.

Thank you!

7 X 2mg tablets = 14mg diazepam

14mg X2ml vodka = 28ml vodka 

Its 2ml vodka for each mg diazepam, NOT 2ml for each tablet.

Just FYI, your NOT "drinking".  You're using a small amount of alcohol to dissolve your benzo.

And 1) 28ml of 80 proof vodka is only 11ml of alcohol,  and 2) if that's a 4 day supply, then its less 3ml per day  (about 3/100ths of an ounce).  Hardly enough to get worried about. ::)

I'm reading these threads, because I'm going to help a friend.

Ajusta, I don´t think, the alcohol has any significance for your part. Because, you have reinstated, and raised the dose, everything is as usual. You should only avoid alcohol, when you have completely stopped taking the tablets. Certainly, you should not mix alcohol and tablets. But right now, there is nothing to do with withdrawal. Sincerely! :)